UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Respectfully disagree.

I don't care if Fallon gets restrooms or concessions or the lockerooms. Big matches will be completed at the multi-purpose. Most lax "fields/stadiums" don't have these amenities. Same with field hockey...what more do they need?!?! What more do other universities have?!?!

Softball...other than nice permanent seating and bathrooms...what do they need. Baseball...sure they need a pressbox...proper pressbox.

SEFCU, on the other hand, needs some serious upgrades. Prob to the tune of 2 million. That I am strong on!!!

As for the multipurpose...I would not worry. I think that will be expanded no doubt....

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean you prefer moving because SBU will move (at some time???) or should we move when "WE" are ready to move?

Click do you honestly think we are well positioned to move at this time. Financially and facility wise?

Serious question!

Does that mean you prefer moving because SBU will move (at some time???) or should we move when "WE" are ready to move?

Click do you honestly think we are well positioned to move at this time. Financially and facility wise?

Serious question!

We could be better prepared but we are not...what frightens me more is the music stopping and being in a conference of UVM, Maine, Hartford, NJIT, Bingo, UNH, Lowell...if that doesn't give you pause I'm not sure what will. I mean that with all due respect to the above schools.

There will NEVER be a perfect time...just like there was never a perfect time to build a stadium that we waited on for decades...at some point you just gotta jump.

We nickel and dime everything now, how will we finance the move?

It seems everything facility wise we've done id half assed now?

Fallon Field incomplete (no amenities) concessions, bathrooms, storage or lockerrooms.

Nothing done on the Field Hockey Field

Subpar baseball and softball facilities.

SEFCU needs new scoreboard(s), more chairbacks, better concession area and improved Lobby

Etc.etc, etc

If we over extend for the CAA will we ever get the money to even complete the FB (multi purpose) Facility?

I think before we move we should have all our ducks in a row.

All this means is that we will probably make the leap to the CAA!!!

Without a doubt, the most hardline pessimism against a move away from status quo.

Are there other reasons why you are adamantly against this?

Fallon Field incomplete (no amenities) concessions, bathrooms, storage or lockerrooms.

SEFCU needs new scoreboard(s), more chairbacks, better concession area and improved Lobby

Etc.etc, etc

If we over extend for the CAA will we ever get the money to even complete the FB (multi purpose) Facility?

Without a doubt, the most hardline pessimism against a move away from status quo.

I mean he makes it look like we are moving to the Big10. As everyone is saying if the school commits I'm a supporter.

Etc.etc, etc

I mean he makes it look like we are moving to the Big10. As everyone is saying if the school commits I'm a supporter.

None of us know the level of commitment...financial/otherwise...certainly this move presents risks. Most people have been pretty measured in their response.

Etc.etc, etc

None of us know the level of commitment...financial/otherwise...certainly this move presents risks. Most people have been pretty measured in their response.

True, but sometimes you need to take a risk and hopefully this risk pans out.

Hey, I'm sure those making the decision are more in tune then I am.

I am just the type of person who always felt if you are going to do something do it RIGHT!

If those making the decision feel they can do it right so be it!

Only time will tell