UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Schedule '13/'14

People on the Siena board making like it might not be true.

It's amazing how they have ignored so many other mistakes(????) by members of there basketball team over the past several years.

It's time their administration takes heed to what type of kids they are bringing in!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The A-10 is close to adding Davidson to the league, likely in 2014-15, sources told CBSSports.com. The move is pending approval from the school's board of trustees.

Sources told CBSSports.com that Siena is also under consideration by McGlade to join the A-10.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/22072822/a-10-close-to-adding-davidson

Edited by danefan

The A-10 is close to adding Davidson to the league, likely in 2014-15, sources told CBSSports.com. The move is pending approval from the school's board of trustees.

Sources told CBSSports.com that Siena is also under consideration by McGlade to join the A-10.

http://www.cbssports...adding-davidson

Davidson would put them at 14...Looks like in this round Siena got passed by. Probably just extends the time frame now until more programs bolt the A-10000

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Non Con schedule is out

2013-14 UAlbany Men’s Basketball Non-Conference Schedule

Nov. 8 - at Siena

Nov. 12 - NJIT

Nov. 16 - at Quinnipiac

Nov. 20 - at Duquesne

Nov. 23 - Bucknell

Nov. 26 - at Rider

Dec. 1 - at NJIT

Dec. 4 - at Holy Cross

Dec. 10 - at Brown

Dec. 14 - Colgate

Dec. 20 - Yale

Dec. 23 - at Drake

Dec. 31 - at Pitt

Also, the women will be playing @Duke this year according to Duke's schedule.

Edited by Dane Pound

I'd be VERY happy at 9-4...suspect 8-5 or 7-6. Ecstatic with anything more than 9 wins.

I think we could go 10-6 in conference...but if all the cards play out right by conference play, 11-5 or 12-4 is definitely doable.

IF these kids buy in....this is a 20-win team. But it may be rocky in the early-going as players transition to D-1...and a leader really emerges (Hooley/Rowley would be my guesses).

10-6 is my guess too. We lose 2 games to UVM, 2 games to Stony Brook, 1 game to Hartford, and we lose 1 more game to a team on the road that we should have beaten. 9-7 would not be a shock either with a young back court.

12-4 would shock me and would require SB or UVM to fall victim to key injuries. I could see 11-5 if we steal one from UVM or SB.

Coaches will probably vote us 4th in the preseason poll, but we might pass Hartford and get 3rd.

Edited by UA_MA_2000