UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Tourney: vs. Mount St. Mary's -- Tues @ 6:40PM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was driving in to work, listening to Fox Sports 980...they dedicated almost an entire segment to our game. They talked about DJ, and talked about a game of runs, our mascot being a dog...etc.The attention we are getting even though it's PIG action is probably the most I ever remember. This was a national syndicated show. Every sports update leads with our win as well on Fox Sports.

Anyone still upset about the play in game? Lol. If you are a 16 why wouldn't you want the whole country watch your team!

I had a thought last night watching...sucks for the Mount. It's almost like they weren't there.

This piece really connected with me... http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24490948/the-first-four-a-play-in-game-and-insult

They did at least 15 minutes on our game on TrueTV's post game show after the Xavier/NCSt game. Then after the commercial did a spotlight segment on DJ's drives to the hoop and highlighted a tweet from Hooley. Amazing exposure! Grant Hill talking about WB and DJ was so cool to me. Good stuff!

Anyone still upset about the play in game? Lol. If you are a 16 why wouldn't you want the whole country watch your team!

I had a thought last night watching...sucks for the Mount. It's almost like they weren't there.

This piece really connected with me... http://www.cbssports...game-and-insult

For the loser of these games....... it's gotta suck!

We are getting a ton of attention. Good stuff.

TU...what a joke. Hometown newspaper makes "Protein Rich Foods" their top headline...really??

ZX7kH6o.jpg

This is a little nitpicking here. That's the main page so I can understand. They are front page in the sports section so I have no gripe here.

Edited by UA'08

Doesn't matter- it should be the top story today too.

I don't think it's nitpicking at all either. The day after the biggest win in school history...disrespectful IMO.

A big picture was the center of the front page of the print edition