UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Albany better than advertised or was CCSU a 6th ranked NEC team that shocked Towson? I saw some of the game and really wasn't impressed at all with CCSU. I thought they would be far better. I think we are a better team this year as well.

Our D is very good. I crushed our QB last week so I need to be fair here and say our QB had a good first half but needs to stay consistent throughout. The OOC schedule is not a tough schedule so we need to finish the sweep of Rhode Island and Columbia. Other than Villanova and New Hampshire I think every other CAA game is winnable. 6 wins could be a reality if they complete the 4 OOC sweep.

Edited by Ruler

FYI, Colgate would be our other OOC, not URI. They should be solid...but I'd expect a win. We truly should go 4-0 with the OOC, and I think we can squeak 2-3 wins in the CAA. It really all depends on how much Fiacchi improves during CAA play.

I actually meant to say Colgate was an OOC. My bad, you are correct. Richmond, New Hampshire, Villanova and JMU will be tough outs

Edited by Ruler