UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton 1/14, 7 pm

Just checked their calendar and classes start the following Monday, the 26th.

Psh. Must be nice. I go back on Monday (to UA)......................................................yayyyyy!

Edited by Ilko

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UA raised $5,902.30 for @suehooley's fight vs colon cancer. After UA beat Bingo, anonymous person gave UA AD Mark Benson check for $6,000.

A total of $12,000 was raised for Peter Hooley's mother. Sunday is the Undies Run in Australia, which is for colon cancer awareness.

UA raised $5,902.30 for @suehooley's fight vs colon cancer. After UA beat Bingo, anonymous person gave UA AD Mark Benson check for $6,000.

A total of $12,000 was raised for Peter Hooley's mother. Sunday is the Undies Run in Australia, which is for colon cancer awareness.

I'm glad this went well. It was a great idea.

As for the game:

I like the pissed off Mike Rowley. It seemed like he was getting held, elbowed and knocked around all night and seemed to be the most fired-up I've seen him. He looked like the guy who played so well in the P+G game. 13 pts, 8 rebounds, a steal, assist and hustle all night.

Wheeler Baker is back. Seemed like he show a little more restraint in picking his spots to score tonight. Backed the ball out a few times. He's a heck of a weapon coming off the bench.

Hooley is such an amazing kid. He thanked the crowd twice with a raised hand for the donations. Glad he's one of ours. #mancrush

Bingo didn't stand a chance. Albany played half-hearted it seemed for some of the game and still whooped dat arse.

Edited by Ilko

Hooley is such an amazing kid. He thanked the crowd twice with a raised hand for the donations. Glad he's one of ours. #mancrush

+1. Class guy.

In addition to everything else I forgot this was CB's 200th career win. Just 502 wins to catch Doc Sauers.

As for the game:

I like the pissed off Mike Rowley. It seemed like he was getting held, elbowed and knocked around all night and seemed to be the most fired-up I've seen him. He looked like the guy who played so well in the P+G game. 13 pts, 8 rebounds, a steal, assist and hustle all night.

Wheeler Baker is back. Seemed like he show a little more restraint in picking his spots to score tonight. Backed the ball out a few times. He's a heck of a weapon coming off the bench.

If baker can come in and spark the offense like that every game giving them 7-8 pts UA will be very dangerous. He has the ability to take it to the rack which makes him so much more dangerous.

I have been critical of mike rowley, but he has sure stepped it up the past few weeks.

Like UA'08, I have been very critical of Mike, he's had trouble finishing around the rim etc. Last couple of games this guy has REALLY started to look solid, he's gaining some confidence, playing some really solid defense, last night was finishing around the rim. 13 and 8 is nothing to sneeze at. Really starting to come on and that should really help UA out.

We gave up 40 points in the second half, yikes. Good win though.

Looking strictly at the numbers and now 4 games into AE play 2 being on the road against decent team. Our defense is actually not half bad. 2nd ranked offense and 2nd ranked defense according to KenPom. Schedule will stiffen up here so lets see how we look but we haven't been bad in AE play, may have something to do with AE just not being that good.

Edited by Clickclack