UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany in Bracketology

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is third trip in a row... UA will get a bump from that. 70% chance we are a 14, 20% we are a 15...10% we are anything else.

It's also about who else is in the tournament. We could deserve a 14 but if there are better teams than is than they be forced to give us a 15. Then there is location, what is better a 14 seed on the west coast or a 15 seed on the east coast. It'll be interesting.

CBS Interview "Road to the Final Four"

Not sure why the quality goes in and out. It's recorded in HD but then youtube randomly plays it at a low resolution. Sorry about that.

Edited by MsGDG

CBS Interview "Road to the Final Four"

Not sure why the quality goes in and out. It's recorded in HD but then youtube randomly plays it at a low resolution. Sorry about that.

It's your internet connection. It determines what you can handle at that second and changes it automatically. There is a lot that happens behind the scenes even though your internet connection might seem fine to you.

can someone explain to me why it is so damn hard for the media to say Albany...i mean it's one of the oldest damn cities in this country! Gumble almost say AL-bany... awl-bÉ™-nee

I have friends in other parts of the country who do the same, it's not just the media.

Georgia State wins 38-36 as GaSo's 3-pointer at the buzzer doesn't go in.

Tonight:

You're invited to the Hall of Fame Room TONIGHT night at 5:30 p.m., to celebrate UAlbany's third consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament! Please join us in the HOF Room of SEFCU Arena for food prior to the 6:00 p.m., selection show. The Great Danes will be available following selection.

James Troutman

UAlbany Athletics Interim Ticket Manager

(518) 437-4415

jtroutman@albany.edu

can someone explain to me why it is so damn hard for the media to say Albany...i mean it's one of the oldest damn cities in this country! Gumble almost say AL-bany... awl-bÉ™-nee

Because that is how you pronounce it in Georgia. Again there are a half dozen towns in the US called Albany or New Albany. Even one in Australia.

It's part of the baggage of the name. Of all our discussions over the years on this board my favorite is still New York Capital University. Anyway that's the reason. Greg Gumbel sounds like a southerner ergo the southern pronunciation

This has been an amazing 24 hours. I just hope we can convert short term excitement into long term improvements.

We are on an amazing winning streak with MBB, WBB, LAX even football at 7-5 last year. Those are your key sports but even other sports are on a streak.

Strike while the iron is hot.

1) More funding

2) More donations

3) More facilities

4) Better conference.

Convert these wins into long term tangible assets.

This has been an amazing 24 hours. I just hope we can convert short term excitement into long term improvements.

We are on an amazing winning streak with MBB, WBB, LAX even football at 7-5 last year. Those are your key sports but even other sports are on a streak.

Strike while the iron is hot.

1) More funding

2) More donations

3) More facilities

4) Better conference.

Convert these wins into long term tangible assets.

More Donations!

Edited by haggyland