UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Brown

LOL...coming from the guy who could be out of a job in two years. Not a knock on Patso's...but the guy should mind his own store.

Yep... too funny

I ediite

Will's Contract

Considering the address issue, I think this link should be removed...ASAP.

UA'08 also needs to edit his post.

I edited it, but not like it's going to stop people from viewing it on the the big apple buckets site. Shame on them for not completely taking it out even though it's public record. Good luck getting direct interviews from Brown now!

For those whom think we will actually get an overhaul of SEFCU... how quickly could it possibly happen?

A lot depends on the scope, small changes may be quick, to put any serious capital may take years. My hope is they can do something in the interim that will be transferable to any future gut/renovations.

I ediite

Will's Contract

I edited it, but not like it's going to stop people from viewing it on the the big apple buckets site. Shame on them for not completely taking it out even though it's public record. Good luck getting direct interviews from Brown now!

It's not just about the address. Like another said, just because it's public (the contract) doesn't mean we should be reading it...

I ediite

Will's Contract

It's not just about the address. Like another said, just because it's public (the contract) doesn't mean we should be reading it...

It is what it is, another website posted it and people are going to look. I just personally chose not to although obviously I do know what they paid him last year. I don't feel I need to know the nitty gritty details or the man's working conditions. Not the end of the world...

Edited by Clickclack

For those whom think we will actually get an overhaul of SEFCU... how quickly could it possibly happen?

A lot depends on the scope, small changes may be quick, to put any serious capital may take years. My hope is they can do something in the interim that will be transferable to any future gut/renovations.

What's considered small changes?

This is just my opinion but more chairbacks I would think while an outlay of cash wouldn't be in the millions. One or two endzone type boards may be 100k but again, not in the millions. "Small" is subjective but I'm drawing a distinction between "small" and gut all of SEFCU. Obviously a project like that would be $25mill +

This is just my opinion but more chairbacks I would think while an outlay of cash wouldn't be in the millions. One or two endzone type boards may be 100k but again, not in the millions. "Small" is subjective but I'm drawing a distinction between "small" and gut all of SEFCU. Obviously a project like that would be $25mill +

A stats scoreboard is a must. I don't know if the old school type ones are best, or a LED board with software to put up stats.

LOL...coming from the guy who could be out of a job in two years. Not a knock on Patso's...but the guy should mind his own store.

Yep... too funny

Pat$o$ is an a$$clown. Assclown_emoticon.gif

The University can only give a maximum of 5 years for the coaching position.

Will has more stability here than Pat$o$ will ever have at $iena.

• Like 1