UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I'm going to set myself up for a good day by predicting a terrible 42-10 loss. That way, if we don't lose like that, it'll be a good day. We're not winning another game all year, so I've already come to grips with that. UNLESS, something happened and Bugs Bunny starts handing out 'magic water' before the game (I believe I can fllyyyyyyyyyy). We suck.

What I AM looking forward to, is the scrimmage. Can't wait to see some BBall again.

Edited by Ilko

From the Villanova fan forum : "I wish the leagues didn't have Albany and Elon in it. They seem like D3 schools to me in terms of perception".

​They seem to be dwelling on the UA "crybaby coach" and the dust-up last year. At any rate, when the best you can do is field an almost JV team they'd better play lights out or

they will get pounded and the VU freshman QB will get healthy against our decimated D. I'll be there, but I have little hope for a W.

This has nothing to do with Villanova, but I've been following Brian Parker. He's not been activated for a game yet but has been sitting solid at #4 on the 53 man TE depth chart. They have

no TE's on their practice squad so he seems to be pretty safe for now. Since the Chiefs are 1-4 and appear to be going nowhere this season, maybe they'll give him a chance in some

live game action as the year goes on. That would be great to see. According to my math, his weekly checks are $25,588. That's not too hard to take. Go Brian! (wish you were still here though).

I think we all knew we were going to struggle sometimes this year. The lousy part is that last two weeks didn't even really qualify as struggling. The lousier part is, except for JMU, the league really isn't very strong overall. Last year's Albany team might have been able to steal another win or two against this year's CAA.

I wish our bye week was this week instead of next. This team needs a week to get some coaching, install a few new things and then get back to it.

From the Villanova fan forum : "I wish the leagues didn't have Albany and Elon in it. They seem like D3 schools to me in terms of perception".

We suck, but we are nothing close to D3 in any way, shape or form. Has he not seen what this school has done lately across ALL athletics? More than Villanova, me thinks. The only thing they have getting national attention is basketball. I've never heard of anyone talk about ANY other sport they have. That poster is a freakin idiot.

Edited by Ilko

Andre Martin wasn't on the 2 deep (he was backup fullback earlier in season). Noticed he's not on the game notes roster anymore. Might just be an oversight...

Haven't heard his name during games the last few weeks either.

EDIT: Just checked all the box scores, he hasn't had a carry all year.

Edited by Ilko