UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Maine, 2:00 Sunday 2/14

Have we ever hit 100 before? I don't think I've seen a 100pt game since I started following the team in 06.

I like Nichols. Glad he got some burn today due to the blowout.

Cremo injury scared me but glad he was able to come back.

Peters is useless.

Have we ever hit 100 before? I don't think I've seen a 100pt game since I started following the team in 06.

Peters is useless.

Roger Wyland said the last time UA reached 100 points was back in 2000 against a non Division I team.

now 21-7 and yet I feel disappointed. SB just rubs me the wrong way.

I feel the same way. I thought I couldn't stand a team more than Binghamton in 2009, but for some reason this Stony Brook team irks me. Maybe it's the three page spread in the newspaper I saw this morning.
I hate unh much more at this moment ... Bring on brook although I'm leaving for warmer climates and won't be there. Hopefully catch it online.

As for this game... Nothing more to say than payback, Maine had that beating coming. Safe bus trip back home...

Edited by Clickclack

Peters is useless.

Roger Wyland said the last time UA reached 100 points was back in 2000 against a non Division I team.

Green mountain 101-55 11/26/2000. I was there.

• Like 1

Peters is useless.

Today is the most against a Division I team and ties the most as one.

108-84 vs. Southern Vermont 01/25/00

101-55 vs. Green Mountain 11/26/00

Doc Sauers took a bow before the game. His first team set the school record of 119-89 over Pace on Jan. 20, 1956. His 1974-75 team beat both Buffalo and Ithaca (in overtime) by 111-94, and also topped 100 over Southern Conn. and Cortland. Too bad those teams didn't have a three-point shot and a shot clock.

• Like 1

I actually thought Richard Peters played one of his better games today. 8 points, 7 rebounds and he looked a little more aggressive going after the ball.More of that, please

Defense and rotation was great today and fun to watch. Also the fact that we didn't let up coming out of halftime. Looked like a championship level team today on that end of the floor.