UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

My picture was OK. Oddly the live stats were maybe 10-15 seconds ahead of the video as Chromecast to my TV, until the stats stopped with 4:43 left.

Playing #57 Lowell dropped our RPI to #12. Next up #28 Harvard, which has already beaten common opponents UMass-Amherst, UMass-Lowell and Vermont, but only by 3 to 5 goals each, compared to our 9 to 11.

7:00 Wednesday, Ivy League Network.

My view was hampered ONLY by a little rain early and cold. Cannot beat being there! But as long as we are complaining about audio/video, the public address announcer and MUSIC are MUCH too loud @ Fallon field. I guess he is trying to compensate for the lack of a crowd? Two friends and I as we were leaving all commented @ the same time "Ah peace & quiet at last." GREAT GAME THOUGH.

Quint's Top 20: Crystallizing the Landscape

America EastVerified account @AmericaEast 1h1 hour ago

#AEMLAX Rookie of the Week: TD Ierlan, @UAlbanyMLax Won 81% of FOs (35-for-43), 27 GB, an assist in 2 wins last week

#AEMLAX Offensive Player of the Week: @connorfields14, @UAlbanyMLax 16 points on 12 goals & 4 assists in 2 wins last week

Weekly Awards
Feb. 6 -
Offensive Player of the Week: Cam Milligan, Vermont; Defensive Player & Rookie of the Week: Nick Washuta, Vermont
Feb. 13 - Offensive Player of the Week: Sean Tyrrell, UMass Lowell; Defensive Player of the Week: None Selected; Rookie of the Week: Jake Brothers, UMBC
Feb. 20 - Offensive Player of the Week: Alex Corpolongo, Stony Brook; Defensive Player of the Week: Tanner Cosens, Binghamton; Rookie of the Week: Ben French, Vermont
Feb. 27 - Offensive Player of the Week: Connor Fields, Albany; Defensive Player of the Week: JD Colarusso, Albany; Rookie of the Week: Cory VanGivhoven, Stony Brook

March 6 - Offensive Player of the Week: Connor Fields, Albany; Defensive Player of the Week: Tanner Cosens, Binghamton; Rookie of the Week: Jakob Patterson, Albany
March 13 - Offensive Player of the Week: Tom Moore, Binghamton; Defensive Player of the Week: Grant Lardieri, UMass Lowell; Rookie of the Week: Ryan Frawley, UMBC
March 20 - Offensive Player of the Week: Billy Nolan, UMBC; Defensive Player of the Week: JD Colarusso, Albany; Rookie of the Week: TD Ierlan
March 27 - Offensive Player of the Week: Connor Fields, Albany; Defensive Player of the Week: Garrett Waldron, Binghamton; Rookie of the Week: TD Ierlan, Albany

Edited by UAFAN

My view was hampered ONLY by a little rain early and cold. Cannot beat being there! But as long as we are complaining about audio/video, the public address announcer and MUSIC are MUCH too loud @ Fallon field. I guess he is trying to compensate for the lack of a crowd? Two friends and I as we were leaving all commented @ the same time "Ah peace & quiet at last." GREAT GAME THOUGH.

The comment I heard from the next room was "If they're going to score twenty goals a game, do they have to play the same song on EVERY goal?

• Like 1

Seems that not only the quality of the streams but the overall coverage of the team is lacking. The lacrosse team has been the most successful program on campus since the Thompson's set foot on campus, and has grown since then. I have no idea what funding looks like or fund raising for the program, but certainly we can get more SID. coverage and a higher quality stream.

• Like 2

Does anyone else feel like if there is a slip up against anyone but Maryland, we will be out of the top 20 in second?

Stony Brook and Bing are both top-25 RPI and receiving votes in polls, so a close road loss to them wouldn't knock us out but would take us down quite a few spots.

My video was horrible. I might give a slight adjustment to my ranking... maybe 2.77 out of ten.

I don't mind not having play by play, but it then gives it an unprofessional, low-major feel.

It's not how the big dogs do it.

Edited by uofalbany

Does anyone else feel like if there is a slip up against anyone but Maryland, we will be out of the top 20 in second?

Stony Brook and Bing are both top-25 RPI and receiving votes in polls, so a close road loss to them wouldn't knock us out but would take us down quite a few spots.

Also we don't play that garbage team from Loudonville this season so we don't have to worry about dropping in the polls or more importantly in the RPI and strength of schedule after a WIN.

Lacrosse Fix for Wednesday, March 29

1. Albany’s Connor Fields and Stony Brook’s Kylie Ohlmiller are on pace to break the NCAA Division I men’s and women’s lacrosse single-season scoring records, respectively. Fields is chasing not only a legend, but also his former teammate. He has 53 points (30 goals, 23 assist) through seven games. Two-time Tewaaraton winner and former Great Danes attackman Lyle Thompson had 48 points at the same juncture of his record-setting 128-point campaign in 2014.