UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Cremo nichols leave...

I get Nichols...but am annoyed with the Cremo loss.  Kids these days don’t finish what they start. I get that he has Power 5 offers...but so did Jamar. 

Stay the course.  #lifelessons

Joe’s legacy just went from potential rafter jersey to Logan Aronholt.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

Joe’s legacy just went from potential rafter jersey to Logan Aronholt.

This.

I don't really care about Nichols leaving to be blunt (this year was terrible and I didn't see ANYTHING good from him that everyone else saw) but Joe?

Oh well, what's done is done. Next up.

Edited by Eli

I wish them both all the luck in rhe world. They both could see some major exposure at a big school when looking to play pro. Much more than they could get at UA.

This may explain some of the lack of energy at the end of the season and the refusal to play in a post season tournament. 

Take a step back and relax. We had Joe and David this year and where did we end up even with some good bigs that didn't get the ball.  Just rebuilding a year early.  Not sure if D will get them much playing time but I'm sure some Big 5's will have a need.  Good luck to them--and thanks for their UA efforts.

Edited by Oldtimer
Addition

Olddog-  100% agree.  We have some INSANE talent coming in...and they better just be ready to go.  

As a fan, I am hurt by Joe’s departure.  I get it...but he won’t be anything more than a 6th-8th man on a Power 5 program.  He could have played pro in Europe wherever he played his last year.  He was a legacy guy...a local hero.  

Personally, the NCAA needs to get it’s $iena straight...work with the NBA to get rid of the one and done...and work on themselves to get the Grad Transfer rule abolished.  It’s destroying low major and mid-major hoops...and the NCAA is forgetting what makes hoops so great.

Wait until the not havin to sit a year rule goes into affect-  forget about keeping stud players.

• Like 4

I'm more concerned with how this looks to recruits from the outside looking in when two of your stars with high usage rates both decide barely playing at a power 5 school and being a role player is more important than being the star on a team. 

Maybe that's just me...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eli said:

I'm more concerned with how this looks to recruits from the outside looking in when two of your stars with high usage rates both decide barely playing at a power 5 school and being a role player is more important than being the star on a team. 

Maybe that's just me...

Take it as a positive. If you play well you can move up playing at UA.