UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #8: 10/27/18 - 1pm - @ Maine

Our SUNY brothers, SBU, same 5 years in the CAA  as UA, just went toe to toe with JMU losing 13-10 as a tying 51 yd FG fell short at the gun.  Why do they play competitive ball against the blu-bloods of the CAA and we continue to embarrass ourselves game in and game out .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Our SUNY brothers, SBU, same 5 years in the CAA  as UA, just went toe to toe with JMU losing 13-10 as a tying 51 yd FG fell short at the gun.  Why do they play competitive ball against the blu-bloods of the CAA and we continue to embarrass ourselves game in and game out .  

"Alex: What is, Gregg Gattuso is not their Head Coach.  I'll take "Swath of Destruction" for $1000.00"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

I thought today in the second half they played a little better in d but that's a maybe. Now the offense has collapsed.

One thing I saw in the second half that I haven't seen much of from the defense were some well executed blitzes that caused the QB to move off his spot and make some bad throws and take a few sacks.  I can't remember seeing that many blitzes throughout the previous games.  I might be wrong and maybe they did but were just unsuccessful. 

I also think that Maine seemed to play very conservative in the second half with a three score lead.

23 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

One thing I saw in the second half that I haven't seen much of from the defense were some well executed blitzes that caused the QB to move off his spot and make some bad throws and take a few sacks.  I can't remember seeing that many blitzes throughout the previous games.  I might be wrong and maybe they did but were just unsuccessful. 

I also think that Maine seemed to play very conservative in the second half with a three score lead.

I've been wanting us to blitz a lot more.  Today there seemed to be more blitzing.  I would also like a smaller cushion from the DB's as well when we're blitzing.

23 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Of course Mistler #41 was the guy getting trashed here last week for unsportsmanlike penalties.

On Roger's show from Saturday, 41 stated he learned his lesson.  He must be suffering from short -term memory loss.

Edited by cwdickens
Spelling

9 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

If I heard ?correctly, the Great Danes finished with the number 3 quarterback on the depth chart.  I image the Delaware Blue Hens will peck us apart on Saturday.

Peck us apart ???