UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

19-20 MBB Pre-Season articles and Expectations

3 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

On a different note, it looks like Clark has put in a lot of time in the weight room based on the image above. 

I did see those guns on him.  Not sure he needed that for his game to improve as that will come from between the ears.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

2019 roster is now up on the UA website.  Brief bios on the new fellas.  Hutchinson's awards make him look like the greatest thing to come out of Iowa since corn.  Not even sure he will get any PT or may be a RS.  Hope we get decent writeups from the Canada tour and boxscores to see any team progress.

On 8/15/2019 at 7:07 AM, nysteve661 said:

2019 roster is now up on the UA website.  Brief bios on the new fellas.  Hutchinson's awards make him look like the greatest thing to come out of Iowa since corn.  Not even sure he will get any PT or may be a RS.  Hope we get decent writeups from the Canada tour and boxscores to see any team progress.

We'll see. Sometimes those guys from Iowa surprise us.

The way I see the roster:

Group 1 - Guys who' are proven contributors at Albany

Ahmad Clark

Cam Healy

Malachi De Sousa

Lulka

Rizzuto

Guys who can make a jump from contributor to all - conference:

Any of them.

Group 2 - Guys who are proven contributors at D1 other than Albany:

Joseph Anderson

Romani Hansen

Group 3 - Guys who have a proven role at Albany

Hank

Lauderdale

French

Guy who can make a jump from group 3 to group 1:

Lauderdale

Group 4 - Guys who haven't yet had a chance to prove themselves:

Mitch Doherty

Sam Shafter

Trey Hutcheson

Guys who can make a jump to group 3 or 1:

????

I see the playing group mostly from groups 1-3. That's 10 guys. Any of the freshman are going to have to be terrific to break into that group.

This is far better than last year when we basically had - Ahmad, Devonte and a ton of ??????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if everyone saw the e-mail. I know I almost missed it. Would hate to have someone lose their normal seats because they missed a deadline. It looks like it is coming up soon....

Great Dane Fans-

Men’s and Women’s Basketball custom tickets will be ordered this week! Season ticket orders need to be partially paid or enrolled into a payment plan in order to receive these tickets. Please log into your online ticket account or contact us by phone to renew your season tickets for the upcoming season. Full payments for basketball season tickets are due on October 1st.

Renewing your seats is easy! Simply CLICK HERE to log into your UAlbany Sports online ticketing account. Select your pending invoices followed by your 2019-20 men’s and women’s basketball season tickets. You can then follow the steps to renew your tickets for the upcoming season. Automatic payment plans are also available for those interested.  If you have trouble, or would like to speak with a ticket rep, you can do so by calling 518.442.DANE.  All non-renewed seats will be opened for public sale following the renewal deadlines. If you do not plan on renewing, please let us know by responding to this email and we will remove seating from your account.

Do you know someone who is not a UAlbany Sports season ticket holder? They can sign up today by visiting ualbanysports.com/tickets! Select the sport of interest and follow instructions to purchase seating.

The UAlbany Ticket Office is located on the first floor of the SEFCU Arena and is open during regular business hours (M-F, 10 am - 4 pm). We are always available to assist with your ticketing needs. You can contact us by phone at 518.442.DANE or email at GreatDaneTickets@albany.edu.

Thank you for your continued support and Go Great Danes!

--

Go Great Danes!

Nathaniel Mason

Assistant Athletic Director

O: 518.442.3203

Tickets: 518.442.DANE

GreatDaneTickets@albany.edu

www.ualbanysports.com/tickets

Follow us: @UAlbanyTickets

Edited by godanesgo99

Well I guess the guantlet has been dropped. It seems Lamb has some lofty goals for this UVM season. I love where his head is at. Love that he mentioned he wants to DPOY. He says all the right things, but damn that is a bold goal. I would almost root for him and UVM if I didn't hate their fanbase so much. They are going to be hard to beat, but after the last few seasons there is nothing I want more than to beat them badly this season. It would be so much better than waiting for next season and beating them without Lamb....

What are your goals for the upcoming season, and what are your expectations for the upcoming season? I want to become an All-American, be DPOY, and be the best leader I can be so that they remember me for that. I also want to be top-10% in defense nationally. We want to win a national championship and I believe that we can actually do it: it will take a lot of hard work but we have the crew to do it.

http://hoopshd.com/2019/09/23/season-preview-hoopshd-interviews-vermont-sr-sf-anthony-lamb/