UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #13: 12/29/21 - 7PM vs Bucknell

Eli

This is BS. Couple of players might have the sniffles, so stop the world, they gotta get off. Can we be done with this? COVID is the new flu. It ain't goin nowhere. It's going to get weaker and weaker but it'll always be around.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eli said:

This is BS. Couple of players might have the sniffles, so stop the world, they gotta get off.

Can we be done with this? COVID is the new flu. It ain't goin nowhere.

While I agree with you, rules are rules in this messed up world we are living in today.

I wonder if Bucknell found out before they left home. Would suck for them to travel and not play. 

Just now, godanesgo99 said:

While I agree with you, rules are rules in this messed up world we are living in today.

I wonder if Bucknell found out before they left home. Would suck for them to travel and not play. 

I'm super bummed. I was supposed to attend and have been looking forward to it for the past 2 weeks. Probably won't see a UA event live at this point until some time in late 2022 if not early 2023.

It's just not the same on TV (I only watched like half the football games and have only seen like 3 basketball games).

Ugh.

ALBANY, N.Y. - The University at Albany's men's basketball matchup against Bucknell, originally set to tip off Wednesday, December 29 at 7:00 p.m., has been postponed due to COVID protocols within the UAlbany program.

The Great Danes and the Bison are looking to reschedule the game for a later date.

UAlbany will return to the hardwood this Sunday, January 2, when they travel to Vermont to open America East Conference play at 5:00 p.m. The matchup will be available on ESPN+ and broadcast on ESPN Radio 104.5 The Team in Albany.

Stay up to date with UAlbany men's basketball by following the team on Twitter (@UAlbanyMBB) and Instagram (@ualbany_mbb) for all of the latest news and highlights throughout the season.

7 hours ago, Eli said:

This is BS. Couple of players might have the sniffles, so stop the world, they gotta get off. Can we be done with this? COVID is the new flu. It ain't goin nowhere. It's going to get weaker and weaker but it'll always be around.

I can't believe how many games have been cancelled and not one league or school consulted with Dr Eli before making the decision

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, bob87 said:

I can't believe how many games have been cancelled and not one league or school consulted with Dr Eli before making the decision

Hah.

Looks like I have decent waterfront acreage in your noggin as you've been on quite the anti-Eli bender ever since I called your BFF a clown. It's okay, you'll come to grips with it eventually. Just as the world will come to grips with the fact that COVID is going endemic and we should stop with these cancel-everything reactions over some sniffles and a variant that is extremely mild by all reputable sources.

Merry Christmas Bobby!

============

Back on topic: girls had 5 players out due to protocols and were able to continue their game but the guys weren't? Do we know how much of our mens team is sick? Was DK down to 5 'healthy' players?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Hah.

Looks like I have decent waterfront acreage in your noggin as you've been on quite the anti-Eli bender ever since I called your BFF a clown. It's okay, you'll come to grips with it eventually. Just as the world will come to grips with the fact that COVID is going endemic and we should stop with these cancel-everything reactions over some sniffles and a variant that is extremely mild by all reputable sources.

Merry Christmas Bobby!

============

Back on topic: girls had 5 players out due to protocols and were able to continue their game but the guys weren't? Do we know how much of our mens team is sick? Was DK down to 5 'healthy' players?

😂

Ah .The LCC defense. Consistently say stuff so stupid that you aren't worth my time other than to mock and then claim "you are in someone's head"

If you didn't reach that point before you claimed we should have attempted a 64 yard field goal instead of a hail Mary at the end of the first half of that game this season, you certainly reached it then .

Enjoy your new year, doctor.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bob87 said:

😂

Ah .The LCC defense. Consistently say stuff so stupid that you aren't worth my time other than to mock and then claim "you are in someone's head"

If you didn't reach that point before you claimed we should have attempted a 64 yard field goal instead of a hail Mary at the end of the first half of that game this season, you certainly reached it then .

Enjoy your new year, doctor.

Clearly you got plenty of time to be flapping your virtual gums about Bobby.

At least (evidently based on your ridiculous posts) I can be mistaken for a doctor lol. Ain't no one mistaken a 5'2, 250lb bowling ball for any sort of health expert.

Happy New Year :).

haha-lmao.gif

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1