UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #13: 12/29/21 - 7PM vs Bucknell

Eli

13 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

This board has turned.  Years ago we all got along.  Yes there were disagreements but now it's just stinks.  Happy New Years. 

I blame Benson {of course, I blame him for everything}; he has got us all crazy.

I resolve in the New Year to be more civil to everyone on this board and not to complain about anyone in the UA Athletic Department or any teams or any players or any coaches.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS ALL!

ps anyone know the most recent statistic as to how soon New Years resolution fail😚😙.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dslyank said:

I blame Benson {of course, I blame him for everything}; he has got us all crazy.

I resolve in the New Year to be more civil to everyone on this board and not to complain about anyone in the UA Athletic Department or any teams or any players or any coaches.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS ALL!

ps anyone know the most recent statistic as to how soon New Years resolution fail😚😙.

Wishing you success in your endeavor! I tried to make that resolution prior to Christmas/the New Year after the whole FB Transfer/Undercuffler taunting wild accusation but you see how long that lasted hahaha. Since Gattuso/Benson have pretty much killed any desire many of us have to attend UA events, now is probably a good time to make a clean break for it. So, Happy New Year all...see ya for March Madness. Maybe.

21 hours ago, cwdickens said:

So glad Eli moved to Tampa.....there is a bit of fresh air in Casey Stadium and SEFCU Arena..... your sense of humor is tasteless.....

Eli has a sense of humor. That is news to me. 😂😂

It must be at the same level as his football coaching ability , medical advice, eye sight. I am sure that list could go on and on. 

Enjoy your New years. Hopefully the real doctors will allow for games to be played next year

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

This board has turned.  Years ago we all got along.  Yes there were disagreements but now it's just stinks.  Happy New Years. 

Sorry. I will try to be more patient with 🤡 next year. Hopefully we can catch up at a game again in the future

What is really needed for the board to return to civility and activity is wins. When the teams are winning, the conversation is more fun. When we are getting our asses handed to us, the board armchair quarterbacks and disagreements happen.

A great start to 2022 would be a win over UVM (if the game happens). It will go a long way towards peace on the board!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jammaster said:

On a lighter note, if we go down to only 4 eligible players, I would like to announce my willingness to help out the team. BestDane and I used to light up the 3's at that park across the street from Paesans. 

I can run the point in a pinch.  Still short and a little slower than I used to be but a solid decision maker.

On 12/29/2021 at 2:39 PM, cwdickens said:

So glad Eli moved to Tampa.....there is a bit of fresh air in Casey Stadium and SEFCU Arena..... your sense of humor is tasteless.....

There is no fresh air on this board however as you smother this board with your sens.....*nevermind, in the interest of civility*

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1