UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2022 - 2023 MBB Schedule

8 hours ago, danes05 said:

I was able to get tickets this morning.  Did the UA presale happen? Or did they somehow screw it up? Doesn’t look like much of anything from the UA side has been sold yet.

Pricing, the game is not this weekend and lateness in releasing the schedule ... apathy 

3 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

Can anyone share a link to where you can see your current status and how they calculated the points?

"You guys are exactly 1 year behind this issue. The PRIORITY & GDAC status report has not worked since the advent of mobil ticketing. I talked to Justin Brown about this last summer (2021) and he was very frustrated that it was not working and did not know when it would be fixed. He assured me Nate Mason had all the "data" on a "spreadsheet" or something; and would handle priority parking etc. manually. I talked with Nate and he assured me, my parking pass would eventually show up on my Mobil Ticket App.  Which it did.  Renewed football about 3 weeks ago but have not checked parking yet for 2022.

As for checking your GDAC priority status, points, parking, etc.; the online report has never been updated/fixed?? as far as I know. Call or email Nate probably all we can do, especially now that Justin is gone. Doubt the new guy even knows about the program??"

This is a copy of a post I made on August 23,2022. I have not seen anything to contradict what I posted here. In short NO ONE is posting PRIORITY STATUS. "Supposedly" Nate Mason has a "manual" list somewhere;  you can try calling or emailing him to find out your current rank??? I will tell you this, before Justin Brown left, I was in the top 100 {actually 50-70 range I recall} and yet I never got a "password to purchase email." Just got a regular invite to purchase email? For football I did get my usual SEFCU parking pass, so someone, somehow, some-of-the time seems to be monitoring PRIORITY??

Edited by dslyank

Open practice/scrimmage in “Practice Court. PE Building” 12:30 -2:00. Where the heck are they planning to put people???  Estimate from past P&G scrimmages 200-300 attend. Even if estimate off; even if only ½ that amount; from what I hear about court above old pool barely regulation. Pool use to have 2 rows of seats ¾ way around if I remember correct? Are they still there?

6 hours ago, dslyank said:

Open practice/scrimmage in “Practice Court. PE Building” 12:30 -2:00. Where the heck are they planning to put people???  Estimate from past P&G scrimmages 200-300 attend. Even if estimate off; even if only ½ that amount; from what I hear about court above old pool barely regulation. Pool use to have 2 rows of seats ¾ way around if I remember correct? Are they still there?

Yes they are still there.

There is a picture here: 

Doesn't look like much room. Gonna be interesting. Looks like there might be room around the top?

Edited by godanesgo99

8 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Perhaps that is why UAlbany Sports made a last minute announcement via Instagram .... have not seen anything on UAlbanysports.com 

I got an email. Assuming many others did also??  With homecoming & a lot of people milling around & tailgating etc; could get pretty crowded in there?

Edited by dslyank

I got an email. Assuming many others did also??  With homecoming & a lot of people milling around & tailgating etc; could get pretty crowded in there?

Most years .... this weekend would have been Homecoming and Parent's Weekend .... the University separated the two, with Parent's Weekend occurring three weeks ago ... perhaps the crowds will be smaller

On 10/14/2022 at 12:14 AM, godanesgo99 said:

There is a picture here: 

Doesn't look like much room. Gonna be interesting. Looks like there might be room around the top?

There about 240 seats in here on two levels

Edited by UAalum72