UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

5 hours ago, jimbo said:

No way. I won’t give them a nickel until GG is gone. It took half a century, but they finally offended me to the point of no return. I’ll watch the games on TV, but otherwise I’ll save the GDAC, ticket and gas $. Enjoy and may your voice be heard. 

Has anyone from UAlbany Sports contacted you about not buying tickets? 

32 minutes ago, jimbo said:

What happened to Matt the QB from BC? Lots of fanfare, don’t even see him on the depth chart. Injured?

Matt  Valecce is still on the roster, it was said earlier that he was behind Poff, Carino and Szalkowski in training camp.

Edited by UAalum72

The Waco, TX forecast looks like the possibility of storm delays before and/or during the game:

Saturday

Showers and thunderstorms. High near 87. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night
A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

The Waco Trib predicts a 63-10 shellacking....but they haven’t seen snarling Great Danes before. Sounds about right, but it all depends on how soon they call off the dogs...or Bears in this case. By the time they get to the third string and walk ons they should be able to move the ball. They’ve got a massive size advantage over our D line and their nose guards are scary big. My main concern would be coming out of this as healthy as possible and no pulled hammies from looking for that extra gear to try and keep up with the speed. So do your best guys, enjoy the big time atmosphere and make UA proud. Like the Steve Miller Band said....”take the money and run!”