UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WBB - Game 13 - OOC - vs US Naval Academy, Broadview Center, Albany, NY, Saturday, December 30, 2023, 2:00 PM

America East Conference

2023-24 Women's Basketball Standings

2023-24 Women's Basketball Standings
SCHOOL CONF CPCT. OVERALL PCT. STREAK
UAlbany 0-0 .000 10-2 .833 W6
Vermont 0-0 .000 8-5 .615 W2
NJIT 0-0 .000 7-5 .583 W2
Maine 0-0 .000 7-6 .538 L1
Bryant 0-0 .000 6-6 .500 L1
New Hampshire 0-0 .000 6-7 .462 W1
Binghamton 0-0 .000 4-8 .333 W2
UMBC 0-0 .000 3-8 .273 W1
UMass Lowell 0-0 .000 0-11 .000 L11
Edited by cwdickens

The NCAA NET Rankings, RealtimeRPI, and Massey Ratings all have this pretty much a 3-team race between Maine, Albany and UVM, with a large gap down to NJIT, New Hampshire and the rest. Unfortunately the conference ranking as a whole is down to the high 20s (I won't rank the Mid-America, MAC East and MAC West separately)

4 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

30-40 cars lined up from Broadview to Western Ave trying to get through the parking system 

If you build it AND you have a winning team, they will come. Actually pretty nice to see some traffic issues for a ladies game. BTW, the actual game: UA wins 87-56. Frosh DeJa Evans 26 pts. 17 rebs. K. Cooper 23 pts. and becomes the newest career 1000 pt. scorer. Now 11-2 entering AE play.

2 hours ago, McFan said:

Move the parking ticket checkers up the driveway and this issue gets much cleaner.

They also need a turn around/out lane [or adjust the barriers] for all the people who:  do not or cannot pay by card;  want to park for free @ Dutch;  or for the men's games want to pay less @ Dutch or don't mind a little walk or don't want the wait hassles Broadview always seems to have, especially if close to tip off;  OR for football NOT allowed in Broadview at all unless season holder with special pass (i.e. NO day of the game Pay allowed at all.)

I would estimate on any given game @ least 1/3rd are turned away from Broadview (and usually after a lengthly argument) and have to turn around. Getting these NOT ALLOWS out of the way faster would also make the issue cleaner.

And YES, I have absolutely more than once exited the queue and parked at Dutch when I was running late; even though I have a high priority all sports Broadview pass. I have little patience for this type of nonsense and prefer to walk rather than idle in a line.

ps.  Having a lane for pass holders and a separate lane for game day payers would also clean things up. Pretty sure there is enough room for two in lanes and one out lane. Of course having the lanes marked well and better visible signage {which would improve things even as it stands now,} would be HELFUL.

• Like 1