UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I told my 5 year old Albany was playing at Stony Brook again this year and he was ecstatic...that's all I care about. lol

"we are gonna kick their butt!"...his words, not mine.

• Like 1

At the MBB game last night, I thought I heard the announcer say that you had to buy 2 football season tickets to get the commemorative helmet, but, I have not seen this requirement in any of the written notices.  Anyone have insight?

6 minutes ago, statefan said:

At the MBB game last night, I thought I heard the announcer say that you had to buy 2 football season tickets to get the commemorative helmet, but, I have not seen this requirement in any of the written notices.  Anyone have insight?

Like...full size helmet? Where did I miss that memo? That'd be COOL to have in my office...I might do it even though I live hundreds of miles away.

7 minutes ago, Eli said:

Like...full size helmet? Where did I miss that memo? That'd be COOL to have in my office...I might do it even though I live hundreds of miles away.

No, it's a "collectable mini helmet" to be placed next to my Damien and Bob Ford bobbleheads

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UAalum72 said:

No, it's a "collectable mini helmet" to be placed next to my Damien and Bob Ford bobbleheads

Ahh, I have those two bobble heads and I have two other UA mini helmets. Thanks for that information, this is not worth the money to me at this time not being a local.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 5:12 PM, Eli said:

Ahh, I have those two bobble heads and I have two other UA mini helmets. Thanks for that information, this is not worth the money to me at this time not being a local.

Apparently, according to a source, the mini helmet promotion, did not result in obtaining the number of early renewals or new season ticket holders that the Athletic Department wanted. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ctdanes said:

Do they still not allow students to tailgate at Dutch? I feel that would help with the atmosphere 

Students definitely tailgate at Dutch. Not sure where you heard they weren't. I was right next to a Fraternities tailgate during homecoming.

Interestingly enough, those kids were there for the tailgate, then left to go downtown to party instead of going to the game. LMAO

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...