UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs UNH - AE semifinal 3/8

great win by UA. UNH is going to be just as scary next season. I will repeat what i think Zach bye said on wednesday before the maine game that RaAnthony Sanders has to be this teams x-factor to continue in the AE tourney. what a JUCO pick up by CB. He is definitely a compliment to Singletary. Hooley is a saint. His awkward shots always find the bottom of the net.

I watched the first half on the SB UVM game. SBU was very lack luster and unmotivated. But i followed the game in the 2nd half and they went on a scoring explosion. i think 30-about 10-12 in the half before 10 min.

#BeatSBU

Edited by alexfamous

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Potential attendance issue. Spring break starts on Saturday. Students get kicked out of non apartment dorms Friday night.

Such a shame if this happens...such a shame. The school should be focusing on off-campus kids...but I presume many of them are frats who are heading on Spring Break.

Edited by Dane96

can someone post the phone number for the box office? My son decided to come with me and need to get another ticket while I'm on the road. Thanks

Aren't you on the Internet while posting this? Google the # :-p Glad to have one more cheering fan in your son coming. Hopefully we can get a good crowd.

Tried that to no avail and was driving on the taconic so I couldn't keep browsing around while driving. Knew someone here would get it for me quickly.

As for the game, I'm home now. Had to trade in my chair back in 200 section for bleachers in 700 since my son came. So happy I did, he had a blast. Grabbed a beer in the HOF room and got to chat with a few of you. good to see you all.

What a game. Hooley and Singletary stepped up big! Go ahead and double Sam and you'll get killed by those two and Sanders. Love this team.

The charge call on Hooley made this a game. If it was called a block, which it should have, and he made the free throw we would've been up 8. Instead they call a charge and UHN hits a 3 and it's a 2 point game. Horrible horrible call. Could have lost them the game. So glad Peter is BACK!

Now I gotta get tickets for next weekend! SBU scares me. GO DANES!!!!

Edited by DanesRGood

can someone post the phone number for the box office? My son decided to come with me and need to get another ticket while I'm on the road. Thanks

Aren't you on the Internet while posting this? Google the # :-p Glad to have one more cheering fan in your son coming. Hopefully we can get a good crowd.

Tried that to no avail and was driving on the taconic so I couldn't keep browsing around while driving. Knew someone here would get it for me quickly.

As for the game, I'm home now. Had to trade in my chair back in 200 section for bleachers in 700 since my son came. So happy I did, he had a blast. Grabbed a beer in the HOF room and got to chat with a few of you. good to see you all.

What a game. Hooley and Singletary stepped up big! Go ahead and double Sam and you'll get killed by those two and Sanders. Love this team.

The charge call on Hooley made this a game. If it was called a block, which it should have, and he made the free throw we would've been up 8. Instead they call a charge and UHN hits a 3 and it's a 2 point game. Horrible horrible call. Could have lost them the game. So glad Peter is BACK!

Now I gotta get tickets for next weekend! SBU scares me. GO DANES!!!!

That charge call.... I'd have to say bull$iena. Looked like it should have been a no call.

He had the shot off before contact was made anyway.

SB went on a 26-6 run to start the second half against UVM who had been up 42-29 at halftime. When they are motivated they can beat anyone.

When we are motivated, we WILL beat anyone.

Better enter SEFCU on Saturday with aggression and attitude, and ready for a brawl.

Let's land a few throat punches right out of the gate!

Impressive feat by the men this year.

And now to demonstrate just how competitive today's game was, I give you the following from the box score:

"UNH led for 17:55. Albany led for 18:42. The game was tied for 3:23."

Largest lead for both teams was six points.

Edited by haggyland

It's just about surviving this time of year. My heart could have used a little separation from UNH at the end but it was a heck of a finish. We couldn't buy a three in the second half - 0 for 5. Tough to get any space for Sam when we aren't making them pay from the outside.

Herrion is a heck of a coach. He hasn't had much talent at UNH and has a tough time getting good players to take a shot with them but when he has the players he maximizing their ability. The last two games he gamed planned perfectly for us.

Peter Hooley was 3 for 5 from three today. Everyone else was 1 for 8.