UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MLAX NCAA Quarterfinals vs. Denver (Hofstra University)

Will update with info as week goes along. I just bought my ticket. General Admission was $37 for one ticket. Want another $20 for parking. I may just go super early and walk if I need to.

Should be exciting

8 minutes ago, JPompo6 said:

Anyone want to carpool? I live in Cuse but could drive to said carpool. Denver doesn't scare me the way they should. People forget they were going to be a 3 seed before losing to GTown. 

Still room on the alumni bus https://www.alumni.albany.edu/s/1642/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=1642&gid=2&pgid=1735&cid=4212&ecid=4212&crid=0&calpgid=570&calcid=1345

Looking at the box scores of the three Denver losses: The second two losses, ND and G’town were very even games, except in the score. The Duke loss the Blue Devils had a decided advantage in turnovers, but otherwise did not dominate. Baptiste handily won the faceoffs in all three contests. My guess is that if we can play aggressive D and get some turnovers and JD is solid, TD can get enough faceoffs to fuel the high powered offense.  It won’t be easy, but they are beatable. I’d love to go, but I’m obligated to an event in the evening, so it’ll have to be TV. 

The fantastic Mike Kelly reporting that Connor was out of practice today with a cold, BUT, joking around and pretending he had another knee injury and screwing with his teammates, etc.  Sounds like a good sign for full health.

Btw, you all should read that scholarship article by Kelly. It's a fantastic piece of reporting that any college sports fan, regardless of sport, should read.  He's a terrific writer.  Not sure how old he is, but I can imagine him getting a bigger paper gig soon.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JPompo6 said:

Anyone want to carpool? I live in Cuse but could drive to said carpool. Denver doesn't scare me the way they should. People forget they were going to be a 3 seed before losing to GTown. 

Sign up for the bus sponsored by Alumni Association leaving from the UAlbany campus ... drive to Albany then rest up on the bus