UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season tickets

My wife and I dont have season tickets but over the last three years we have averaged missing only 3 or 4 mens games and 3 or 4 womens games a season. Unfortunately I have to work this Saturday. BAH. Season tickets may be in the cards for next season though. Assure myself of a seat when we need one and all. (My wife has been a grad student and therefore not had to pay for a ticket)

I've had mine for 7 years or so.

12707[/snapback]

Statefan, Olddog71 and I have had season tickets since the RACC opened (1992?) but we've been attending games for 35+ years now. We watched Steve Sauers grow up, and now it's Jackson Brown - may his father stay here as long as Steve's.

I've had mine for 7 years or so.

12707[/snapback]

I have also had mine since we went Division 1. Now I am so excited, I will probably add another one next season and I am going to try to make ALL the games next season or at the very least all the conference games.

And just in case some of you don't know me, by ALL I mean all home AND away games.

bob87 - I believe you

We have had season tickets since they started selling them

have been at most games since I arrived at the University as a frosh in 1984

Attended many games growing up in Colonie

Will be very interested in how many newbies buy season tix for next year

for this year - how many will go to the dance if we win?

I know that bob87 and myself will be there

Depends on location and availability of tickets - my daughter may have to find her own way home from New Paltz for spring break on the 17th, or my wife will have to get her without my help.

12730[/snapback]

What is the availability of season tickets for next year? Will I be able to get something in the chair back section first couple of rows? When do they start selling them?

bob87 - I believe you

We have had season tickets since they started selling them

have been at most games since I arrived at the University as a frosh in 1984

Attended many games growing up in Colonie

Will be very interested in how many newbies buy season tix for next year

for this year - how many will go to the dance if we win?

I know that bob87 and myself will be there

12728[/snapback]

I've got a kidney to give for them to make sure I'm there if we get there.

What is the availability of season tickets for next year?  Will I be able to get something in the chair back section first couple of rows?  When do they start selling them?

12733[/snapback]

They usually don't start selling them until late summer, sometimes in a package with football season tickets. Other years it's later, and previous year's holders get first refusal on renewals. There may be some chairbacks available, but for the first time they may have to sell bench season tickets

Who here is a season ticket holder???? - bosiydid

i've had six for a number of years, moved to a better spot a couple seasons ago

There may be some chairbacks available, but for the first time they may have to sell bench season tickets. - UAalum72

it may not be listed as part of the master plan, but i would love to see the investment be made in making the entire RACC chairback (perhaps excluding the baselines) ... i have no idea on the $, but it may not be that unreasonable (would help draw more fans ... recoup the $ in just a few years)

are there any board members who are short on tickets (2)?

Edited by alumni '92'

Who here is a season ticket holder???? - bosiydid

i've had six for a number of years, moved to a better spot a couple seasons ago

There may be some chairbacks available, but for the first time they may have to sell bench season tickets. - UAalum72

it may not be listed as part of the master plan, but i would love to see the investment be made in making the entire RACC chairback (perhaps excluding the baselines) ... i have no idea on the $, but it may not be that unreasonable (would help draw more fans ... recoup the $ in just a few years)

are there any board members who are short on tickets (2)?

12750[/snapback]

I just sold my extra to a student on craigslist...seems like a great kid...drove out to Bingo. Talk about how far UA has come....not only did I sell the ticket (below face), but the kid is selling me Yanks-Sox tix at face.

Not a bad day. I had so many hits for the ticket...but the kid was definately the most passionate. I told some UVM fans to, ahem, "go head to a bar and watch the game." ;)