UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

our bracketbuster foe is.....

Very tough loss, we almost pulled it out. This game was for exposure and I think we did well, gave ESPN it's moneys worth. Crappy trip, good game but still a loss. Very tough week for us to swallow as we lost two very close games. This game will only make us that much tougher going down the stretch. I'm proud of our boys after all they had to go through to even get to this game.

yea..it's a tough one, but it didnt mean all that much anyway. at this point, it's all about the america east tournament

How can you say it didn't mean much? This game meant a ton for our program. I live in Orlando now and I had a bunch of people watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings and no one knew who Albany. Now they do. This game meant a lot. I agree that while this was a tough pill to swallow this will make us very hungry for the AE Tourney.

I thought Lillis played very well tonight which was a great thing to see. I thought our defense down low was great but our perimeter defense was terrible, especially that last three that Connely should have stepped out on.

Let's give it up for these young guys that traveled through a mess to get out there. While there are no moral victories all focus in turned now to proving Joe Lunardi and his dumb a$$ Bracketolegy wrong.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very tough loss, we almost pulled it out. This game was for exposure and I think we did well, gave ESPN it's moneys worth. Crappy trip, good game but still a loss. Very tough week for us to swallow as we lost two very close games. This game will only make us that much tougher going down the stretch. I'm proud of our boys after all they had to go through to even get to this game.

yea..it's a tough one, but it didnt mean all that much anyway. at this point, it's all about the america east tournament

How can you say it didn't mean much? This game meant a ton for our program. I live in Orlando now and I had a bunch of people watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings and no one knew who Albany. Now they do. This game meant a lot. I agree that while this was a tough pill to swallow this will make us very hungry for the AE Tourney.

I thought Lillis played very well tonight which was a great thing to see. I thought our defense down low was great but our perimeter defense was terrible, especially that last three that Connely should have stepped out on.

Let's give it up for these young guys that traveled through a mess to get out there. While there are no moral victories all focus in turned now to proving Joe Lunardi and his dumb a$$ Bracketolegy wrong.

Lunari bracetology means nothing. It would be like in MLB, projecting the team in first place by 1/2 game on June 1 gets into the post season. Any buffoon can do that.

Team in first gets in the post season. Where it gets tough and Lunardi does not do is which 5 or 10 or whatever teams currently in first do NOT finish in first.

I thought our defense down low was great but our perimeter defense was terrible, especially that last three that Connely should have stepped out on.

I agree. Your perimeter D bit the big one. I felt a feeling of dread everytime that Boise got the ball at the end....KNOWING that they were going to bury yet another 3. :(

And what was up with Jamar tripping and falling down everywhere near the end of the game? D*mn that p'd me off.

Other than that it was a great game and Albany was very impressive......showed a lot of character and represented the conference very well.

No disrespect to the Karl kid but after all the build-up he didn't look like an NBA prospect last night. One game might not be a fair assessment but if you told me before there was a prospect in the game and didn't say his name I would have guessed Jamar or Larry from Boise State.

I've really like the way Connelly has played the last few games, I look forward to watching him the next two years. Ditto for Gifford who looks more comfortable out there and is going stronger after rebounds a lot more than he did earlier in the season.

Lunari bracetology means nothing. It would be like in MLB, projecting the team in first place by 1/2 game on June 1 gets into the post season. Any buffoon can do that.

Team in first gets in the post season. Where it gets tough and Lunardi does not do is which 5 or 10 or whatever teams currently in first do NOT finish in first.

Uh I think everyone pretty much knows his bracketology means nothing. What I'm saying is it adds fuel to the fire Bob.

Archived