UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking 14th seed but who knows ......

So come on over to the Campus Center tomorrow & watch the bracket show w/ the team on 2 large projection screens. TV feed starts @ 5pm w/ ESPN.

That would be fun...but it's a 3+ hr drive, and then back home. It's one of those...things to do before I leave this earth.

Been to NIT's, as far as Sweet 16 both men's and women's (passed up Final Four a couple of years ago so my son-in-law could go), but being with a team for selection, that would be good.

Looks like Albany will get a 14 Seed. So far it seems that they are the 55th out of 65th highest rated RPI going to the tournament. Maybe the committee takes into account our play from last years tourney and even bumps us to a 13 seed. Only 10 RPI slots seperate us from Wright St. who would seem to get the lowest 13th seed.

179- Jackson St. (SWAC) 16 Seed Play in game

164- Florida A&M (Mid Eastern) 16 seed play in game

147- Central Conn. St. (Northeast) 16 seed

145- Weber St (Big Sky) 16 seed

141- N. Texas (Sun Belt) 16 seed

135- Niagara (MAAC) 15 Seed

126- E Kentucky (Ohio Valley) 15 Seed

115- Belmont (Atlantic Sun) 15 Seed

103- Miami, Ohio (Mid American) 15 Seed

91- Long Beach St (Big West) 14 Seed

81- Albany (America East) 14 Seed

80- Oral Roberts (Mid Continent) 14 Seed

75-Penn (IVY) 14 Seed

72- Wright St. (Horizon) 13 Seed

Early morning Predictions:

FoxSports.com - #14 vs. Memphis in Columbus (Midwest Regional)

CBSSportsline.com - #13 seed with no real indication of where, but it seems if you want to place things, it would be vs. Texas in Columbus in one would say is the West Regional.

Bracketography.com - #15 vs. Pittsburgh in West in Buffalo

Bracket Project - #14 seed

DraftExpress.com - #14 vs. Maryland in West Regional in Winston Salem

If someone told you at last year's Albany-UConn game that only one of the teams participating would make the dance again next year; how many people would have picked Albany?

At least 20. All the coaches and players on Albany and probably a few "off the wall fans" like me

Archived