UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tickets to the Villanova game?

I'm trying to put together a nice group of alumni (8-10) to head down to Villanova for the opening game. I read on the Villanova site that the Pavillion is sold out for the season, which I take it means this game is sold out. Would I have any luck contacting UA Athletic Department or are we just screwed? Any thoughts would be great.

Anyone going to the game?

• 2 weeks later...

We got six tickets through Stub Hub!!! There are more tickets on Stub Hub and I'm trying to get a few more people to go.

I'm hoping to attend the Alumni event before the game and then after the game we are heading to Atlantic City for the rest of the night/morning. Can't wait!!!

If you don't mind saying, just wondering what section you're in. If possible I'm hoping to have other Danes fans around to celebrate with.

2 seats in Upper Level Baseline - NB

4 seats in Upper Level Corner - ED

I'm hoping to go to the Alumni event before the game. Trying to talk my buddies into going. I'm hoping to meet a few of the people from here if anyone is going to be there.

If you don't mind saying, just wondering what section you're in. If possible I'm hoping to have other Danes fans around to celebrate with.

2 seats in Upper Level Baseline - NB

4 seats in Upper Level Corner - ED

I'm hoping to go to the Alumni event before the game. Trying to talk my buddies into going. I'm hoping to meet a few of the people from here if anyone is going to be there.

I am still hoping to go if I can leave work early next Friday. Should know by Wednesday. If I go, I will go to the pregame and will have to find a ticket in the albany section..

is there any sort of webcast of this game?

If there isn't you can listen to the broadcast and watch Buffalo State - Binghamton which is being broadcast on TW3. We're supposed to root for our conference mates in the OOC schedule aren't we? Tough as that might be.

You can find it on the Villanova b-ball website. There's a TV icon in the schedule entry for our game. I believe it's $9.95 for a month subscription (remember to cancel after our game to avoid being charged every month).

S$

You can find it on the Villanova b-ball website. There's a TV icon in the schedule entry for our game. I believe it's $9.95 for a month subscription (remember to cancel after our game to avoid being charged every month).

S$

Thanks, that must have just been put up there recently bc that wasnt there the last time i went to that site

Even though you can purchase the All-Access pass for $9.99 apparently it will give you just the audio and not the video.....lifted this from the All Access site for 'Nova.

Exclusive Games and more:

Men’s Basketball:

* Live game audio

* Jay Wright radio show

* Postgame press conferences

Compare that to...

Women’s Basketball:

* Live game video

Football:

* Live game video and audio

* Postgame press conferences

Men's Soccer:

* Live game video

Women's Soccer:

* Live game video and audio

All other sports indicate "Live game video" except for Mens Basketball. Could it be that they have a TV deal with a local provider and thus are not able to broadcast games online?

Archived