UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Morgan St

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There appear to be conflicting reports regarding how many have been handed out...earlier today I was told several K...latest number I heard was 1.5K....not all of those students will show up anyway.

Regardless....at least 1K+ have been handed out to students, we should have a close to capacity crowd.

I've been told our players have handed out many of the tickets.

There appear to be conflicting reports regarding how many have been handed out...earlier today I was told several K...latest number I heard was 1.5K....not all of those students will show up anyway.

Regardless....at least 1K+ have been handed out to students, we should have a close to capacity crowd.

Several K..1.5K..or 1K?

Either way..that's more than the number of reserved student seats at SEFCU..quite interesting they would do that?

Several K..1.5K..or 1K?

Either way..that's more than the number of reserved student seats at SEFCU..quite interesting they would do that?

To be honest....I heard two different things....not sure which is accurate. This morning I was told several thousands as in 2k+ were handed out...this evening I heard the number was 1.5K+.

Not sure which is accurate. Let's just assume that by all accounts we'll have a very nice crowd.

So bosiy does your athletics source really have reliable information .... if even you don't know if you heard 1K, 1.5K, 2K? ;) But I agree with everyone .. as long as the crowd is nice that will be awesome. If your information on the thousand plus tickets being handed out before hand is correct I just hope that any paying fan who wants to purchase a ticket isn't turned away because it is "sold out" especially when about 1/2 the students will show up (with rain in the forecast). Glad they are going back to giving students tickets before the games which they have done in the past but 2K does sound high, but what do I know lol.

So bosiy does your athletics source really have reliable information .... if even you don't know if you heard 1K, 1.5K, 2K? ;) But I agree with everyone .. as long as the crowd is nice that will be awesome. If your information on the thousand plus tickets being handed out before hand is correct I just hope that any paying fan who wants to purchase a ticket isn't turned away because it is "sold out" especially when about 1/2 the students will show up (with rain in the forecast). Glad they are going back to giving students tickets before the games which they have done in the past but 2K does sound high, but what do I know lol.

Ms, I heard two different numbers...1.5K and 2K+ it's possible that one of these numbers is wrong. My intent wasn't to mislead people I only wanted to pass along that regardless of what that number actually is a lot of tickets have been handed out to students. Hopefully a good number of them will show up and we have a great crowd on hand.

And yes, I have a high degree of confidence in my source and the information given to me......even if the number is off by a couple of hundred :rolleyes:

Archived