UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Monday at American

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I confused. Is it because we lost that we don't play until Monday vs. American? The 2K sports website has us playing the next two days????

November 20

Detriot vs. Robert Morris

Alcorn State vs. Albany

James Madison vs. Murray State

NC Central vs. FIU

November 21

Robert Morris vs. Alcorn State

Detroit vs. Albany

November 22

Alcorn State vs. Detroit

Robert Morris vs. Albany

James Madison vs. FIU

Murray State vs. NC Central

November 23

NC Central vs. James Madison

Murray State vs. FIU

I confused. Is it because we lost that we don't play until Monday vs. American? The 2K sports website has us playing the next two days????

November 20

Alcorn State vs. Albany

NC Central vs. FIU

November 21

Detroit vs. Albany

November 22

Alcorn State vs. Detroit

Robert Morris vs. Albany

James Madison vs. FIU

November 23

Murray State vs. FIU

I know it is early, but that is next weekend

November 20

Alcorn State vs. Albany

NC Central vs. FIU

November 21

Detroit vs. Albany

November 22

Alcorn State vs. Detroit

Robert Morris vs. Albany

James Madison vs. FIU

November 23

Murray State vs. FIU

American isn't part of the 2K sports event.....that even is next weekend. American is a stand alone game if I understand your question correctly. Now, where is that cup of joe, oh yeh, gotta brew it first.

UA will have to shut down Riley Grafft from American the 6'11 sophmore Forward. He had 14 in the first game against Saint Francis. Doesn't look like AU has to many threats from 3 as they were 3-12 from three point range. Albany will really have to defend the paint and make AU a jump shooting team. Hopefully UA can pick it up on offense, cut out the TO's and have fewer lapses on defense to get a W Monday night. Also looks like AU isn't very deep only going with 8 players according to http://www.aueagles.com/sports/m-baskbl/2009-10/files/aumbb1.htm . Albany should attack the paint and try to get some of those guys into early foul trouble.

I don't wanna sound redundant if this is on another topic but I'd really like to see us run more. Coach Brown mentioned this in the off/pre-season and after what I saw Friday I think the team is definitely built to do this. Our roster just doesn't have the shooters for 40 mins of half-court basketball. I feel like coach brown is running an offense like Duke but obviously without the talent to execute successfully. Another frustrating thing I've noticed...why does Lindfors take soooo many 3's? He plays above average on the boards and on D but in my opinion he's always way to far from the basket on offense. I'm not sure what Coach brown sees in letting him take all these 3's but what I see is: 0-7 from outside and 3-15 overall in the first two games. I'm thinking a guy of his size should be looking for some better shots? Maybe the O will look different with MJ back to work tomorrow?

I don't wanna sound redundant if this is on another topic but I'd really like to see us run more. Coach Brown mentioned this in the off/pre-season and after what I saw Friday I think the team is definitely built to do this. Our roster just doesn't have the shooters for 40 mins of half-court basketball. I feel like coach brown is running an offense like Duke but obviously without the talent to execute successfully. Another frustrating thing I've noticed...why does Lindfors take soooo many 3's? He plays above average on the boards and on D but in my opinion he's always way to far from the basket on offense. I'm not sure what Coach brown sees in letting him take all these 3's but what I see is: 0-7 from outside and 3-15 overall in the first two games. I'm thinking a guy of his size should be looking for some better shots? Maybe the O will look different with MJ back to work tomorrow?

I think we'll see the pace pick up with the return of MJ tomorrow night...or so a little bird told me. Mike will look to push the ball a bit more.

As far as Lindfors goes, he has a pretty good outside shot, you have take what the D gives you. I actually like his ability to put the ball on the floor and take it in....for a big kid like him he does a good job with it. It's only been two games, if the outside shooting doesn't improve then perhaps CB will reign him in a bit but right now let him shoot.

FYI on friday night I emailed channelsurfing.net to see if they can put the game up and surprisingly they said they'll look for and lo and behold the game was up. American University is on the JUMPtv platform so I guess all we need to do is email them and they'll look to put the game up.

channelsurfing.net@gmail.com

I think we'll see the pace pick up with the return of MJ tomorrow night...or so a little bird told me. Mike will look to push the ball a bit more.

As far as Lindfors goes, he has a pretty good outside shot, you have take what the D gives you. I actually like his ability to put the ball on the floor and take it in....for a big kid like him he does a good job with it. It's only been two games, if the outside shooting doesn't improve then perhaps CB will reign him in a bit but right now let him shoot.

I like Lindors ability from outside, he also stretches the Defense making a big man come away from the basket. Hopefully tonight he can just convert on a few more from outside.

FYI on friday night I emailed channelsurfing.net to see if they can put the game up and surprisingly they said they'll look for and lo and behold the game was up. American University is on the JUMPtv platform so I guess all we need to do is email them and they'll look to put the game up.

Off topic.. a bit...

There's a good probability that I'll be in Florida for the UAlbany / $iena game.

Anyone know if in past years this game was broadcast on channelsurfing.net?

For the past 4 years I've been in the nosebleed section at the Pepsi..

At least I'll have a better view from a broadcast.

Off topic.. a bit...

There's a good probability that I'll be in Florida for the UAlbany / $iena game.

Anyone know if in past years this game was broadcast on channelsurfing.net?

For the past 4 years I've been in the nosebleed section at the Pepsi..

At least I'll have a better view from a broadcast.

I dont believe it was on last year, but im sure if you email them they will look to put it up. they say please dont send any requests but i did and they were mrre than happy to look for the game to put it up.

Archived