UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Siena

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ubiles out against Georgia Tech tonight.

Maybe we get lucky and he sits on Saturday.

Not me. I hope he's back and plays.

Same here....Siena has some real concerns right now.

Agree. I want Ubiles to play in this game

I hope he's back and plays.

The less healthy players they have, the better. Their bench is already thin.

We need to steal a 'W'.

If we can get Jackson to shoot against us like he did tonight against GT (6-24 FGs, 3-14 3s), it could be a fun night.

I've never been a fan of Jackson...he simply isn't a cerebral player....once in a while he can get off and go nuts but he's not a good player.

I hope he's back and plays.

The less healthy players they have, the better. Their bench is already thin.

We need to steal a 'W'.

If we can get Jackson to shoot against us like he did tonight against GT (6-24 FGs, 3-14 3s), it could be a fun night.

Hopefully we can get all them aints to shoot like that.

I'm not betting the mortgage on it but if by some chance we win this game....their message board will go into a tail spin as well as the TU blogs...they are already on edge after not meeting lofty expectations the fan base set for themselves....

Disclaimer *I'm just talking $iena during the run-up to the game, they are a good team/tough oponent*

Where are the affirmations of complete disdain for LCC as we approach the weekend? Its much less enjoyable without a good dose of pre-game contempt from both sides on this board. Very disappointing.

The last remaining literate graduate of Siena passed away earlier this year.

Archived