UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Siena

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've got to make it easier for fans to get this game. We don't all live in 12222. How is this Siena feed? Why is audio and video different selections? Is this an either or selection?

I guess I'll be watching OR listening from the beach tonight. Go Danes!

seems all the LCC fans are predicting a blowout on the TU blog....regardless of who wins i cannot see either team winning by more than single digits...i think siena fans are grossly underestimating the talent on this team, especially when the freshmen show up to play...should be fun rocking out the TUC tonight...see everyone there!!

I'm sorry. I love my alma mater, but i'm done with this game already. I'm off to the bar to watch some college football

UAlbany is not in same league athletically or skill wise with Siena. I chose not to attend tonights game for this reason, and boy I'm glad I did.

I'm sorry. I love my alma mater, but i'm done with this game already. I'm off to the bar to watch some college football

I don't blame you. Anyone who knows me knows I do not leave games early. Generally only when I have another game to go to. Probably has been 5 years since I left any game early and never before an Albany game. Tonight I home after a 25 minute drive as the game ended. It is one thing to lose to a top 25 team by 30, but entirely different to lose to a $iena school like that. I know it is a long season, but that was embarrassing.

See you all tomorrow.

well, this week has shown me a great deal about this team. I don't see us coming close to winning the conference.

A long way to go. Issues and deficiencies too numerous to mention. I sure hope he knows what he is doing.

Winter track season begins in 5 weeks. Can't wait.

I was there, nor did I leave early. No matter how bad it gets I DON'T BAIL unless I really have to somewhere like the airport.

I'm also not embarrassed...disappointed, yes, not embarrassed. We played poorly while they came out as a veteran team should and took it to us. I'll have some more observations as this BEAT DOWN sinks in.

Archived