UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ CCSU

On to CCSU....we did some good things at Penn. CB will have a couple of days of practice to tweak the offense and implement the smaller lineup.

Defense was spotty against Penn, we were lucky that they were not good enough to capitalize on our miscues.

CCSU has a record of 2-4 (1-1NEC) and they have a game against UNH tonight before the game on Saturday. Their two wins are against Savannah St. and St. Francis (NY)....losses to Fairfield, Savannah St. (weird home and home arrangement in back to back games) Citadale and LIU....some truly bad losses.

They were picked 5th in the NEC preseason coaches poll but that was before they lost their outstanding forward Ken Horton (out for the season)....if you remember, this kid was completely unstoppable at SEFCU last year. He went off for 33pts, 7rb, 1blk and 1stl.

CCSU Message Board

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BD - in your view every game is a must win.

This is a very winnable ROAD game.

I'm sure the team and coaching staff want a win too.

Have you ever followed the Danes on the road (except for $iena) to see the differences. Why do you think BCS schools don't want to give Mid Major a game on the MM's home court.

Guys like GDG, olddog71, Statefan, Bob87, D96 and Dane Pound apparently have made numerous away games - maybe they can tell you life on the road is never easy. CB put this schedule together, evidently, to get this team "road ready" and he probably knew there would be some bumps in the road.

With that said hopefully we get another win on the road.

This is gonna be my first non-siena road game that I've attended...wooooooo!!!!

we must avenge our football loss...and hopefully by more than a buzzer beat like last year

This is the closest UA will play to me all season (about 40 mins) and I've had it marked on my calendar for months. Instead I have to go to my inlaws in Long Island for a hanukah party. :(

I will be at Iona next Thursday though.

Agree, we need to avenge the football loss and CCSU doesn't seem like a very good team this year. It will be tough on the road though. Hopefully there is a good UA fanbase that shows up to cheer the boys on!

Very winnable road game and after coming off an impressive offensive night against Penn it would be nice to see UA continue to improve offensively. Johnson had a great night dropping 15 points and creating more looks for Ambrose and Harris because the defense had to contain him as well. This game UA should be going more to the motion offense and run and gun style. The rebounding needs to tighten up big time. I would like to make the trip on Saturday but I have some other things going on so I will watch it online. I've gone on the road to UVM, New Hampshire, Boston U. So I have made road trips, I just don't hang with the alumni group as I am not a UA alum.

This is the closest UA will play to me all season (about 40 mins) and I've had it marked on my calendar for months. Instead I have to go to my inlaws in Long Island for a hanukah party. :(

Now wait just one minute.

What's more important?

Now, if your in-laws were celebrating FESTIVUS,

that would be another story! :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

We are a dual religion family where we celebrate both holidays hence why I didn't know it was this weekend. I thought about waking up with some sort of illness Saturday morning but then I realized I might end up divorced. :)

See you all Thursday in New Rochelle at the Alumni event.

We are a dual religion family where we celebrate both holidays hence why I didn't know it was this weekend. I thought about waking up with some sort of illness Saturday morning but then I realized I might end up divorced. :)

See you all Thursday in New Rochelle at the Alumni event.

Too bad you can't make this. Since I couldn't make it to Florida I have been looking forward to this game. It will be the first time this year I get a real good look at the Danes on the road this season as opposed to the upper deck view at Syracuse and the crappy behind the basket view at Loudonville, not that I am complaining about the Syracuse seats.

Archived