UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ CCSU

Just got in from the game as well. That was pretty horrible.

I was thinking down the stretch when we were up four or five that we needed to have a good possesion and give ourselves some breathing room. We didn't. You can't have that thin of a margin of error on the road. Despite that we still had the chance to win when you all know what happened.

Despite his mistake Tartt is the only guy to get double digit minutes and not turn the ball over. I'm starting to feel better when he and Billy Allen are on the floor.

CCSU student chants at the end:

"just like football." and of course,

"dunk it" everytime Tartt touched the ball.

Despite the loss this solidifies my desire for CCSU in the America East and with us in whatever football conference we're in. I love a little rivalry!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he went in for a layup and blew it you'd all be killing him for not dunking it.

UAlbany happens. Move on.

LOL...nice play on $iena happens.

Bosi

Do you always have to repond to these sienaheads.

Can't you ignore the troll just once or at least stop kissing up to them.

If he went in for a layup and blew it you'd all be killing him for not dunking it.

UAlbany happens. Move on.

LOL...nice play on $iena happens.

Bosi

Do you always have to repond to these sienaheads.

Can't you ignore the troll just once or at least stop kissing up to them.

bob,

You need help!

bob,

You need help!

Bosi

Thanks for your opinion.

However given the amount of time I have seen you pandering to the $iena fans on the boards I have read and given that probably only represents a small sampling of the amount you do, you should be able to figure out how little I value that opinion and I would suggest you look in the mirror first.

Have a good day.

bob,

You need help!

Bosi

Thanks for your opinion.

However given the amount of time I have seen you pandering to the $iena fans on the boards I have read and given that probably only represents a small sampling of the amount you do, you should be able to figure out how little I value that opinion and I would suggest you look in the mirror first.

Have a good day.

EDIT: Self censorship

Since McFan brought him up back when this thread was about basketball. There's a story about Logan Aronhalt in his hometown paper.

Nothing I've read has anyone "killing Tartt." He's a young player who made a mistake. It's happened to lots of guys before. Soup is right about the layup. I think it was Hastings who missed a layup last year and afterward we all thought he should have dunked it.

Since McFan brought him up back when this thread was about basketball. There's a story about Logan Aronhalt in his hometown paper.

Nothing I've read has anyone "killing Tartt." He's a young player who made a mistake. It's happened to lots of guys before. Soup is right about the layup. I think it was Hastings who missed a layup last year and afterward we all thought he should have dunked it.

I do remember that miss by Hastings...it was equally painful. I chalk it up as a young man making a mistake, one he'll learn from. Dunk or layup....just gotta put it down.

I think if our team didnt suck so much we wouldnt have so much animosity on the board. I for myself dont care what siena does and what they say. i hate them for one day only and thats when albany plays them. other than that i can care less what they do.

If this team loses to binghamton once this season i will be jumping on the you know what bandwagon

I really don't know what to expect from this team anymore, I honestly don't. Our quality of play has nothing but deteriorated since the start of the season. That's not to say the season is lost but this team needs to start taking care of the basics. I feel like our record is directly parallel to our shooting in each game. We can't take care of the ball on offense and our defense is just...I really don't know "confused"? Good teams can win games we don't shoot the lights out. Good teams win the games they are supposed to win.

Let's take care of the basics boys. Start from scratch, take care of the ball, play some D, and play with some aggression...seems simple enough

Archived