UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Redshirt

One thing I noticed at CCSU that I couldn't remember before. Both Watts and Glanton were dressed in street clothes on the bench. I can't remember if it's been that way all season or not. I know there's been speculation that they will redshirt this year, that certainly looks like an indicator.

One positive for next year, the freshman class for next year is already presumably practicing with the team this year. Should make for a smoother adjustment.

One thing I noticed at CCSU that I couldn't remember before. Both Watts and Glanton were dressed in street clothes on the bench. I can't remember if it's been that way all season or not. I know there's been speculation that they will redshirt this year, that certainly looks like an indicator.

One positive for next year, the freshman class for next year is already presumably practicing with the team this year. Should make for a smoother adjustment.

I'm pretty sure I've seen both player dressed, obviously neither has played.

Horrible move by Brown to keep Watts on the pine. I've seen him play AAU and the kid can play, he's going to be an impact player for UA and to waste a season kinda stinks. But we all know CB is a loyal guy even when it's not right, giving Giff minutes for no production, or over playing Harris when he doesn't preform...CB doesn't know who he needs to play to win, while the fans have a good idea. UA needs to start winning and that's the bottom line.

BD,

Redshirting Watts is not wasting a season...in fact it allows him to be more successful next season and potentially for his entire UA career. He's getting stronger, practicing with the team and getting used to the travel etc. that is required at the D1 level. Redshirting him will only help him (and UA) down the road.

BigDog/DDS/Jeff/etc..do you even know what redshirting means?..it's not a 'waste of a season'..he still gets his 4 years..you're one of those saying the team needs a strict 8-9 man rotation..so you want to add another player on top of the number we already have?..and now Harris is getting too much playing time??..he's only leading the team in PPG and 3-point shooting (remember that offensive output that you're obssesed with?).

You're already annoying enough to read..at least TRY to know what you're talking about when you post.

EDIT: After CCSU..Harris is now 2nd..by .2ppg..which is 5th in the entire America East.

BigDog/DDS/Jeff/etc..do you even know what redshirting means?..it's not a 'waste of a season'..he still gets his 4 years..you're one of those saying the team needs a strict 8-9 man rotation..so you want to add another player on top of the number we already have?..and now Harris is getting too much playing time??..he's only leading the team in PPG and 3-point shooting (remember that offensive output that you're obssesed with?).

You're already annoying enough to read..at least TRY to know what you're talking about when you post.

EDIT: After CCSU..Harris is now 2nd..by .2ppg..which is 5th in the entire America East.

Yes Bum I know what redshirt means..Phoenix/coward/hiding behind a screen name/

You now preach that Harris is leading in 3point shooting but always complain he doens't play in the post enough or good enough. You and others think since Harris transfered from UV he's going to be the savior of UA basketball, because you drank the CB Kool-Aid and let him blow the smoke up your arse. I don't give a hoot who is on the floor as long as the put up Points, Assists, Rebounds and play good defense. If your not going to do any of that on a consistant basis, there is the bench get used to it. Keep toeing the line, I won't and either will the AD.

Can we please flippin ban this guy permanently.

Seriously DP...what do we need to do. I cringe when I open a hoops thread. He has made reading this completely unenjoyable.

Waaa guy, what will you do when CB isn't the coach? I buy my tickets, I show up, I support this crap I waste my money for and I come on here and voice my opinion, as long as I don't violate the rules he can't do anything. PM me if you have a beef.

Can we please flippin ban this guy permanently.

Seriously DP...what do we need to do. I cringe when I open a hoops thread. He has made reading this completely unenjoyable.

Waaa guy, what will you do when CB isn't the coach? I buy my tickets, I show up, I support this crap I waste my money for and I come on here and voice my opinion, as long as I don't violate the rules he can't do anything. PM me if you have a beef.

You sir, are an idiot. I don't post here much, but seriously?

This is a forum owned by someone or something. That owner (or his moderators - with his permission) can ban you for spelling a word wrong. Hell, they could ban me for saying hell. Get over yourself.

Yes Bum I know what redshirt means..Phoenix/coward/hiding behind a screen name/

You now preach that Harris is leading in 3point shooting but always complain he doens't play in the post enough or good enough. You and others think since Harris transfered from UV he's going to be the savior of UA basketball, because you drank the CB Kool-Aid and let him blow the smoke up your arse. I don't give a hoot who is on the floor as long as the put up Points, Assists, Rebounds and play good defense. If your not going to do any of that on a consistant basis, there is the bench get used to it. Keep toeing the line, I won't and either will the AD.

Are you really calling someone out for hiding behind a screen name? And a coward?..... that's a new one... this is an online forum not facebook.

HAHA of all people ...you who quote yourself under a new screen name to make it seem like there is more than one person who agrees with you what you say.

Most people know each other on here, and as you post the same thing under your many names onBPF, as well as your personal name on the Times Union blogs, it doesn't take that much to realize who you are.

EDIT: Or your "new" name at the Times Union blog... even when you change names people know who you are.

:lol:

Archived