UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ SB

Game on tomorrow.....!

Will be televised on MSG+ Channel 1849TW

Per the latest TU blog...Tartt should see an increase in minutes and will not play backup PG but will play mostly on the wings...UA in search of some scoring.

Urli will replace McRae in the stating lineup!

SB is good....will be a tough game....hope the kids continue to improve..

Just got back from my annual trip up the road to SBU. Having watched the Danes via the web for most games this season, they did play much better than they have been and had a good chance to pull out a win but once again could not close out a close game. Open 3 by Dougher, a turnover with a dunk and that was the game after a tie at 58. Other observations: Mike Black will be a good one for us as the years go by. He is getting better every game and I liked CB playing him and MJ at the same time for alot of the game. Timmy once again looked great one moment, and lousy the next with a crucial turnover. He was definitely hounded all game without Harris out there. Lindfors got minutes today and hustled all game along with Metcalf but offense from these 2 guys is hard to come by. Tartt had a couple of 3's, Urli an okay game and Billy barely played along with McRae who had 1 minute. Logan did not look great, always seems out of sync with the offense.

Have to say the effort was there all game and we were fortunate that Dougher and El Amin had an off day to keep it close. Sat behind the bench and CB was calm all game and was laughing at times when explaining a bad play by a player. Guess is trying to keep the team positive. Has to get us out of the play-in game with a few wins somewhere along the line and hopefully with a competitive game today on the road, we can turn the corner.

Not a bad game against one of the top teams in the conference..looked like we're still having difficulties making shots..but those were some of the better looks we've had this conference season..pretty good passing lead to a positive assist/TO ratio with only 9 TOs..if we can play at that caliber for the rest of the season then we should be able to pick up a few more wins.

Black has looked very very good recently.

Tough loss....I gotta say, team played much better then I expected. Clearly they are not quieting on this season even as the loses mount.

A lot of freshmen out there today and I thought they battled....led by Black. Black really coming into his own....dare I say we might have found someone to run this team for four years....? PG play has been a problem for a couple of years now...Black has a chance to solve that problem long term.

Tartt, Lindfors and Metcalf also with solid contributions.....keep giving them the minutes even if we don't win the games.

this team is an embarrassment. They don't deserve to wear the uniform.

There's been some really bad games this year.

This was not one of them. Fought hard against one of the better teams in the league, on the road, down your #1/#2 scoring option. Started 3 freshman. 33 points from the freshmen. Only 9 TO's on the game.

There were negatives too, but this was not a bad effort and a decent performance overall.

this team is an embarrassment. They don't deserve to wear the uniform.

There's been some really bad games this year.

This was not one of them. Fought hard against one of the better teams in the league, on the road, down your #1/#2 scoring option. Started 3 freshman. 33 points from the freshmen. Only 9 TO's on the game.

There were negatives too, but this was not a bad effort and a decent performance overall.

I agree...there have been a number of embarrassments this season...this was not one of them!

Just reading the story in the paper this morning about the trip down there. A fire on the Long Island Expressway made the team go around through Conn. and take the ferry over. It didn't effect the game but just another reminder of how goofy the 200 mile rule is.

I was at the game as well. I thought the team fought very hard. It's still very frustrating to watch Tim be so up and down. I thought all the younger kids played fairly well. Logan and Billy still can't hit from 3. Jake had a pretty good game and I think this might have been the most minutes he has played. Made a nice 3 pointer, had some very nice strong rebounds and hustled his butt off. I also liked seeing them try to dump it down low more to Blake and Fran even though they didn't score much it was good to see them at least try it instead of playing on the perimeter so much. It's too bad they couldn't pull it out but to see these younger guys keep us in the game against a solid AE team was nice.

Archived