UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Weekend in Detroit

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG having a Binghamton moment on CB....

Explain, please.

In the meantime, a great weekend in Detroit!

BG Assistant Coach told one of the UA players to go back to Ohio and CB told the BG head coach that he needed to control his Assistant. I was referring to the Binghamton Broadus in hand shack moment a few yrs ago.

when did this happen?

BG having a Binghamton moment on CB....

Explain, please.

In the meantime, a great weekend in Detroit!

BG Assistant Coach told one of the UA players to go back to Ohio and CB told the BG head coach that he needed to control his Assistant. I was referring to the Binghamton Broadus in hand shack moment a few yrs ago.

MsGDG, thanks for the extra info.

Haha whoops I was just informed I heard it incorrectly. I guess I can't multi task...by listening to the game, cooking and typing... :wacko:

This is what my better half heard....A UAlbany player told a BG player to go back to OH, so a BG asst coach started to go after that UAlbany player, then Coach Brown told Coach Orr to get control of his staff and it calmed down from there.

Edit:

Or maybe I did hear correctly... who knows..

any reason why they are yelling at each other?

See my 4:54 post. Per CB on the radio...

I thought they said a UA player told a BGSU player to "go back to Ohio", which would make sense because of the school's location.

Hopefully my take on it is inaccurate because that would mean we instigated.

I thought they said a UA player told a BGSU player to "go back to Ohio", which would make sense because of the school's location.

Yes you are correct, I heard wrong. I corrected myself in the above post, my bad.

Why did the UA player say that? What caused him to make that statement? Was there any physical contact that preceded the remarks?

Yes you are correct, I heard wrong. I corrected myself in the above post, my bad.

Looks like I was typing when you were submitting.

Sounds a little out of character for the program, and it is tough to judge from 1000 miles away (and while only using the radio), but maybe it is the result of a tired team after playing three games in three nights.

Why did the UA player say that? What caused him to make that statement? Was there any physical contact that preceded the remarks?

it seems like it was a physical game, at least late in the game with the apparent elbow to Blake's face, my guess is that had something to do with it

I'm pretty sure brown said the assistant coach told one of our players to go back to Ohio. If one of ours said that they are pretty bad at trash talking because Detroit is not their home either. We have to go back to new york.

Also I'm surprised wyland did not know the rule changes this year because a technical is given for elbows no matter unintentional or intentional. This was implemented to stop players from swinging their elbows completely.

I'm pretty sure brown said the assistant coach told one of our players to go back to Ohio. If one of ours said that they are pretty bad at trash talking because Detroit is not their home either. We have to go back to new york.

Too bad we can't count on the local paper to sort out this game of "He Said/She Said."

Archived