UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Siena

They had the national runner up in the building and got 8k to come out. As the loses continue the attendance will drop. They are a bit down this season, wait 'till next year when CJ and Ross graduate. We might actually be favored. They bill themselves as an elite mid-major lol. They have MILES to go to get to the status of Gonzaga, Xavier and Butler, everyone time one of those dolts says that everyone laughs at them.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right, Siena probably could not schedule another home game in our place with 10,000+ fans, but they could schedule another home game with anywhere from 5,000 to, let's say, 8,500 fans. So I think LCC would have no problem rejecting our demands, and I don't blame their AD for having done so (to the extent we even made such demands). Just looking at the issue objectively, guys ... .

Not EVERY year. There is absolutely no way they could replace the UA game. At best they would be able to do a HOME and HOME and get a good crowd every OTHER year. Last year they couldn't even schedule the last game they are allowed under the limit of games. In those years they would be down 2 games if they kept their arrogance.

Excellent point about even if it was a suitable replacement game, it would be a home and home with a game played at the TUC every other year. LCC loves us.

Your first response was fine. There is no such thing as a good $iena poster nor is there such thing as "best and most realistic" Siena poster

good to see bob87 is in midseason form.

Obviously your way of saying I call a spade a spade. I can't remember every being out of form. :rolleyes:

No no, I seem to remember agreeing with you about something, once. You had to be off your game that day.

Ha Ha.

Now I remember what Clack means by "best and most realistic" Siena poster

You got 1 right instead of the usual $iena fan record of ZERO.

Actually, I believe you were on your meds that day and freed from you irrational hatred of everything Green and Gold.

Thanks For proving my point that there is no such thing as a good $sienna poster . While I understand what Click clack is saying if you are the best they got, they got problems.

It is not green and gold I hate, it is $iena. I am a big football fan who despises Dallas and Oakland. I have nothing against the Packers, a class team who happens to wear green and gold.

Obviously you must ARROGANTLY mean $iena represents ALL green and Gold. But Arrogance is just one of the RATIONAL reasons why $iena and their fans are hated.

Yes, my play on words (using Green and Gold instead of Siena) is surely a sign of arrogance on my part.

You're right, Siena probably could not schedule another home game in our place with 10,000+ fans, but they could schedule another home game with anywhere from 5,000 to, let's say, 8,500 fans. So I think LCC would have no problem rejecting our demands, and I don't blame their AD for having done so (to the extent we even made such demands). Just looking at the issue objectively, guys ... .

Not EVERY year. There is absolutely no way they could replace the UA game. At best they would be able to do a HOME and HOME and get a good crowd every OTHER year. Last year they couldn't even schedule the last game they are allowed under the limit of games. In those years they would be down 2 games if they kept their arrogance.

Excellent point about even if it was a suitable replacement game, it would be a home and home with a game played at the TUC every other year. LCC loves us.

I agree, UA should force the issue. It is a big pay day for Siena (and also for UA), I also wonder how Siena would replace the money ... or if they even need to.

They had the national runner up in the building and got 8k to come out. As the loses continue the attendance will drop. They are a bit down this season, wait 'till next year when CJ and Ross graduate. We might actually be favored. They bill themselves as an elite mid-major lol. They have MILES to go to get to the status of Gonzaga, Xavier and Butler, everyone time one of those dolts says that everyone laughs at them.

Maybe UA will be favored, but there is a long way to go between now and then.

Listen up quackhole, you and your little band of merry men are hilarious.

You've been pretenders and you've convinced yourselves of a falsehood.

Your reality is that you'll never be anything other than a run of the mill,

middle of the pack mid major, a mere side note to ncaa basketball. The histeria &

delusion built up to the point of being psychologically dangerous, with having a

above average coach for a few short years. You always knew that siena was only a

small stepping stone for the ex coach to something much bigger and much better.

You've realized it was a overblown bubble, like the housing/mortgage crisis, and you're

seeing it dwindle back down to the siena norm now.

Good luck on Saturday.

middle of the pack mid major, a mere side note to ncaa basketball. The histeria &

delusion built up to the point of being psychologically dangerous, with having a

above average coach for a few short years. You always knew that siena was only a

You've realized it was a overblown bubble, like the housing/mortgage crisis, and you're

U OF !!!

There is nothing left to say.

Good luck on Saturday.

quackhole ... good one, I'll have to mention that to my wife, she's been looking for another way to berate me.

Not sure when I got elected the leader of the siena contingent, but I take no credit nor blame for the group think of other Siena fans.

enjoy the game on Saturday and best of luck through the end of the year.

I watched this game on TV and I thought the announcers said it was packed/sold out. But you're right - box score says attendance was 8,444. What is the total number of seats available for fans?

I watched this game on TV and I thought the announcers said it was packed/sold out. But you're right - box score says attendance was 8,444. What is the total number of seats available for fans?

When an "A" list team comes in about 15K

Anyone else about what they can sell so they can claim it is a sellout or near sellout.

Archived