UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Stony Brook

MRSGDG

Stony Brook is 6-7. Their last win was against Maine by 3 on Saturday the 12th.

TV:

America East TV (Eric Frede-PBP, Frank Sullivan-Analyst)

Of course, the game I will be at gets a decent announcer, while the game (Maine at SB) I was home watching on Saturday had a lousy BPB man

Looking for more scoring from Mike Black - Danes fade to Black for offense That will help since I'm sure SB is feeling good about themselves after their win over Maine.

Black had a terrible game tonight 1-9 shooting, 7 turnovers. Logan 1-8 shooting. We need these two if we have any shot of winning in the AmEast tourney. On the other hand, Timmy with 22 and Luke with 8 and 11 boards. He is playing well.

Stony Brook is like one of those boxers that are always trying to clinch to keep any punches from being thrown. Not a thing of beauty of a workman-like win. I will take it along with fourth place.

Nice to see Ralph Watts get some productive minutes and make a couple of really nice passes. Not many things looked that good tonight but 11-13 from the free throw line does.

I kinda though JI got a little too much credit in the Hartford game but tonight he played great minutes. He came out and scrapped when it seemed like we weren't very energized and I though keyed runs in both halves. 5 points, 2 assists, 2 steals, 100% energy in 11 minutes.

Congrats to Tim who became a 1,500 point scorer tonight.

Congrats to Tim who became a 1,500 point scorer tonight.

Let's say Tim averages 13 pts a game the rest of the way (3 games) and maybe gets 13 or so in a tourney game or 2...that would put him around 1,568. He has a real chance of cracking the top 3 if he plays lights out offensively the next 3 or 4 games. Top 5 is nothing to sneeze at though.

Aronhalts slump is something else. I am speechless.

Not sure funk even describes it. I was glad to see him grab some rebounds and get some assists last night. Actually led us in assists. I can't imagine that has happened very often this year.

Aronhalts slump is something else. I am speechless.

Not sure funk even describes it. I was glad to see him grab some rebounds and get some assists last night. Actually led us in assists. I can't imagine that has happened very often this year.

Is it me or are a lot of his shots close, it's not like he is way off. A bunch of them are half way down.

It was sickening to see all those empty seats on ESPN last night. I wish the athletic department could energize the students to get some butts in the seats. Sad for a university of our size...IMHO

Well you have to do something...anything. There are no e-mails, no posters anywhere. No one knows anything about games. I'm a part time student, on campus and get all the University e-mails and I've never seen it advertised on campus. Maybe the campus center has something, don't go there very often.

Archived