UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Tourney

MRSGDG

@AndrewSantillo: http://t.co/SpLDdv89 announcer said UAlbany will play at 2:30 in @AmericaEast quarterfinals on March 3"

arena-diagram.jpg

Hmm I just hope Hartford doesn't seat GDG and I in the middle of no where again like they did last year even though we called twice to confirm "Albany" seating area. Onto Hartford!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AndrewSantillo @AmericaEast: MBB: @BUAthletics downs @HartfordHawks, 64-55, behind 21 pts. from Darryl Partin” means UAlbany will face UNH if they win Sun

@AndrewSantillo Clarification from @AmericaEast - if 3-way tie between Hartford, Maine and UNH - Hartford wins tiebreaker and would face UAlbany in quarters

Dear UAlbany Season Ticket Holders,

The 2012 America East Tournament has arrived! UAlbany Athletics will charter a fan bus to this year’s tournament. The men’s game is set to tipoff on Saturday at 2:15 P.M. The bus for the Saturday game will depart from the SEFCU Arena Parking Lot at 11 A.M. Reservations are first come first serve and will begin on Wednesday at 12:00 P.M. Reservations can be made in person at the SEFCU Arena Merchandise Store from 12-4 Wednesday, 9-4 Thursday, and 9-4 Friday. Reservations can also be made during these hours by phone, however payment is due at the time of the call. Please call 518-437-4415 for phone reservations.

Please see the attached flier for details.

Furthermore, for Sunday, should the women advance a bus will leave from the SEFCU Arena Parking Lot at 10 A.M. If just the men win the bus will leave Sunday at 2 P.M. If both teams win their quarterfinal games the bus will depart at 10 A.M. on Sunday and stay through the end of the men’s game on Sunday night. Reservations for this bus can only be made in person on Sunday 1 hour prior to departure in the SEFCU Arena Parking Lot.

Thank you for your continued support of UAlbany Athletics, we are looking forward to this year’s tournament and we hope you will join us in Hartford!

Go Great Danes!

Thank you,

Brian Rudolph

Hmm I just hope Hartford doesn't seat GDG and I in the middle of no where again like they did last year even though we called twice to confirm "Albany" seating area. Onto Hartford!

Any idea what the "Albany" section will be?

I do not know. I'll be center court, but they could probably tell you on the Hartford phone number (860)768-HAWK (4-2-9-5)

When I got my all-session pass, the girl told me it would be section 104 for the first Albany game, but she seemed to think they moved session to session (?). We'll see.

I was told the same thing. I lost track of which section I'd be in for which game. I'm hoping they let us move around a bit but I don't remember that being the case in the past.

Honestly, UMBC and Monroe should be embarrassed...how many more years of this complete train wreck?

Alls I remember about Umbc is the fact that their point guard a few years ago, after beating UA in

the tournament @ sefcu, jumped around the court pounding his chest, taunting the crowd.

(probably proclaiming that his garbage program finally beat UA)

So, let em suffer.

MBB AE Awards for UA we have....

First team: Suero

Second team: Black

All Academic: Aronhalt

(they're still announcing things I think.. this is just what I saw from Twitter so far)

WOW Partin wins POY not Suero......

Archived