UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

College Insider Tournament

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear UAlbany Season Ticket Holders,

What an incredible year for UAlbany basketball! For the first time in its Division 1 history both men’s and women’s team will be playing in postseason tournaments, quite an accomplishment!

The NCAA Women’s Selection Show is tonight at 7:00 P.M. You can follow along online or on TV at ESPN and ESPNHD. Additional details about tickets and possible travel will be sent to you Tuesday morning.

Now for details about the men’s home game on Wednesday March 14th at 7:00 P.M. against Manhattan. The CIT Invitational uses a different ticketing platform through the internet. As a result ALL tickets for this game will be general admission. You are able to reserve your type of seat (courtside, chairback, or bleacher) but there are no assigned seats, seating is determined by time of arrival on the night of the game. Prices for this game have set at:

$15 for courtside

$10 for chairbacks

$5 for reserved

All tickets purchased online will be available at will call on Wednesday night. Will call opens at 6:00 P.M. in the PE foyer.

The direct link has been posted below, it is also searchable through Google and at www.ticketleap.com.

DIRECT LINK

http://ualbanysports.ticketleap.com/cit/

Thank you very much for your continued support, this is an incredibly exciting time for UAlbany Athletics and we look forward to sharing it with you. Enjoy the selection show tonight!

Go Great Danes,

Brian Rudolph

Wikipedia CIT story with bracket

However the CIT site says "Note: The fourth annual CIT will once again use the old NIT model in which matchups in future rounds are determined by the results of the previous round." Does that mean they reseed every round?

All Times EST

TUESDAY MARCH 13

Robert Morris (24-10) @ Indiana State (18-14) 7:00

Tennessee State (20-12) @ Mercer (22-11) 7:00

Coastal Carolina (19-11) @ Old Dominion (20-13) 7:00

Tennessee Tech (19-13) @ Georgia State (21-11) 7:00

McNeese State (17-15) @ Toledo (18-16) 7:00

Utah Valley (20-12) @ Weber State (24-6) 9:00

WEDNESDAY MARCH 14

Manhattan (20-12) @ Albany (19-14) 7:00

Yale (19-9) @ Fairfield (19-14) 7:00

Bowling Green (16-15) @ Oakland (17-15) 7:00

Buffalo (19-10) @ American (20-11) 7:30

North Dakota (17-14) @ Drake (17-15) 8:00

Rice (17-15) @ UL-Lafayette (16-15) 8:00

UC Santa Barbara (20-10) @ Idaho (18-13) 9:00

CSU Bakersfield (16-14) @ Utah State (17-15) 10:00

Cal State Fullerton (21-9) @ Loyola Marymount (19-12) 10:00

THURSDAY MARCH 15

Kent State (21-11) @ USC Upstate (20-12) 7:00

What are our chances in this game?? I would love to advance and see a possible UA v UB match up in the second round.

What are our chances in this game?? I would love to advance and see a possible UA v UB match up in the second round.

Sagarin has us about 2-point underdog (including the home court) but I think both teams have some people hurting.

Sagarin has us about 2-point underdog (including the home court) but I think both teams have some people hurting.

So a win would count as the 2nd "up" win of the season ?

Ryder being the first :lol:

I guess if you're going to be in a post-season tournament like that you might as well have a lot of scoring with some surreal officiating.

If nothing else this game was a nice send-off for Jacob Iati. Another start for him and a fun night shooting the basketball. Really glad CB took him out at the end to let him get an ovation. Even better that Metcalf was the guy to go get him - well done.

To bad we didn't get to see a bit more of Rowley...had a really solid game I thought last night...10pts, 8rb, 2stl. I thought he had some great deceptive/quick moves down low, battled on the board. His emergence in the tournament and this game really bodes well for his future IMO. He needs to bulk up a bit but I like hims a lot.

He's a bit undersized at 6'5 but in the AE...he may work out well.

Archived