UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, good crowd, though they cleared out after our last touchdown.

And now we can answer an age-old question: while the Pope is still Catholic, no, a bear doesn't $iena, in the woods, he uses the men's room at Alfond Stadium, just like everyone else.

blackbearkt.jpg

Bob Ford OWNS Jack Cosgrove.......it's that simple.

Congrats guys..........we looked like sh*t, but it's still a great win for your program. Hopefully, if any of you were at the game.......you enjoyed it more than I did.

And yes, that was one of the larger crowds in quite a while.

Bob Ford OWNS Jack Cosgrove.......it's that simple.

Congrats guys..........we looked like sh*t, but it's still a great win for your program. Hopefully, if any of you were at the game.......you enjoyed it more than I did.

And yes, that was one of the larger crowds in quite a while.

Glad we could ruin it for the large crowd. ;) I kid. 4-2 all-time vs. Maine. It was fun to watch on the Maine stream. I hope they put my $8 bucks to good use and hire some new announcers. ;)

It's starting to feel like a bit of a rivalry.. glad to be playing maine

on a regular basis.

Question: Will we be playing all of the northern teams each year... ie Maine?

Or will one or two be left out on a rotation basis?

not positive about the scheduling but the fact that Rhode Island is staying, I believe indicates that scheduling will not be balanced and that the northern teams will face each other much more often

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=8009&DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=205690927&USE_REGULAR_SITE_FOR_MOBILE=YES

Includes post game interview with Drew Smith and Coach Ford talking about how tired they are of being a "pest" and "little brother" and instead are ready to start winning all these big games.

It's a disgusting shame that this team isn't going to be ranked this week...Took YSU to the wire, beat Maine, destroyed Colgate who went blow for blow with SBU.

Will a Top 25 ranking really not happen? Lose by one score on the road to the #5 team..then win easily on the road against the #22 team. Would be pretty disappointing not to see the Danes in the Top 25 this week.

It's a disgusting shame that this team isn't going to be ranked this week...Took YSU to the wire, beat Maine, destroyed Colgate who went blow for blow with SBU.

Will a Top 25 ranking really not happen? Lose by one score on the road to the #5 team..then win easily on the road against the #22 team. Would be pretty disappointing not to see the Danes in the Top 25 this week.

That's my feeling.. we've put up a very strong beginning to the season.

I think we just might!