UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more thing....watch your stuff in the lots at during the game. Big crowds also bring shady characters. Just about anything we left out at halftime got stolen, including my cooler full or beer. Very disappointing halftime back at the tent with no beer.

Sorry about that man, terrible.

Somebody had a good party on me last night! I hope they treat that cooler well. It's a good one! Big wheels.

And one more thing....watch your stuff in the lots at during the game. Big crowds also bring shady characters. Just about anything we left out at halftime got stolen, including my cooler full or beer. Very disappointing halftime back at the tent with no beer.

Somebody had a good party on me last night! I hope they treat that cooler well. It's a good one! Big wheels.

Could have left the cooler and just carried the beer off...

Could have left the cooler and just carried the beer off...

The needed the cooler with the big wheels so they fit all the beer they took from all the rest of the coolers. And the food.

Thankfully we put the big Football Alumni flags away before halftime. I'm sure they would've ended up in someone's dorm room had we not.

Great venue, hard to believe it's ours. Loved the scoreboard, but go figured it didn't even last one game without the net holder not knowing how to pull a net up and a ball hitting it with now a pixel out. You saw the guy with the walk-talkie come out and yell at the kid, saw his arms flailing.

Anyone have thoughts on the food? I hadn't gone down to see how it was.

Didn't enjoy the MC blasting those in the second level as buying tickets late. Not sure why UA has MCs that think it's a good thing to be so negative(also the bald guy who did basketball for a long time). No one told her that there were season ticket holders and donors on the second level that wanted higher seats.

Hopefully we'll win a conference game this season, looking like it'll be tough. Losing to RI who was suppose to be our one likely win in conference.

But.. we have our stadium :) and it's for real.

Stadium Opens with a Loss

http://www.timesunio...oss-4815810.php

haha, but still not good in regards to getting ppl to come back--> "It wasn't a game that a crowd could get very excited about," Ford said. "I almost fell asleep a couple of times."

Interesting..I know our section wasn't sure why we were running the clock down and then all of a sudden calling a TO. --

"Ford said he wanted to play for a score on that drive, but there was miscommunication with offensive coordinator Ryan McCarthy.

"I though Ryan and I were on the same page, and we were going to drive the ball down the field and try to score," Ford said. "Ryan instead called a couple of plays that, in all honestly, were running the clock down. I'll take the hit on that. That was my fault."

Edited by MsGDG

We have no replacement for Drew Smith. This team looks awful relative to last years team and it could not come at a worse time.

Is there a depth chart somewhere? I may have to go review our last recruiting class to see what the future holds...this team just isn't very good...Fiachi has regressed a good deal, McCarthy is entirely predictable and horrible calling plays all year, nothing ever over the middle, everything to the sidelines...kicking game is horrendous.

The kids in jumpsuites look very big...I hope there is some serous talent sitting out. Who is the future at the QB spot?