UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Vermont 3/9 5pm

This season UA lost to Vermont by 30 away and 10 at home. This will be a very tough game for UA against the top defensive team in the AE and has the defensive player of the year. They start four seniors and we start three.

UA continues it's stat where we score 70+ and we win. We have to hope some of the offense from tonight flows to tomorrow as well as hoping their D doesn't show up for part of the game.

Ken Pomeroy gives UA only a 29% chance of winning and is listed as a 5pt underdog.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UA continues it's stat where we score 70+ and we win.

In regulation UVM hasn't let a team in conference score above 65 ( 65 was against Maine).

In conference play...two games opponents scored in the 30s, six games where the opponents scored in the 40s, three in the 50s, four in the 60s and then the OT game against Bingo with 82.

Edited by MsGDG

Wow. Just watched the first half at the Maui airport. Last year I only watched the first half at the Austin airport. Hopefully with the same result awaiting me when I deplane. Great d. Great atmosphere. Great end to the half. I'll give credit where it's due. Great first half game plan by WB

I predicted 15-19 regular season wins because we had way too many moving parts and people to replace.

We got 15 wins. We probably threw away 2-3 more.

Will Brown knows how to bring it in the big games. He's done it again.

13 seasons our HC.

First season you write off (half-season)

3 seasons to build a DI roster

So in 9 true seasons, the guy has us in our 4th...yes 4th CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

That, plus graduating kids, is all that really matters.

Let's fire Will!! ......(sense the sarcasm)

Your $100 is in the mail... You can't leave it can you? One person said to fire him... Program before all else...Congrats to will, the other coaches, kids and university but the road isn't done. This was huge but one more game.

Edited by Clickclack

Let's fire Will!! ......(sense the sarcasm)

Your $100 is in the mail... You can't leave it can you? One person said to fire him... Program before all else...Congrats to will, the other coaches, kids and university but the road isn't done. This was huge but one more game.

LOL. I can't leave it? Love it! How about you ask the 99% of the other people who read but don't post on this board what they think.... now I'll leave that at that. :)

Onward to CT or Long Island.