UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Tourney Round 2: vs. Florida -- Thurs @ 4:10PM

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really nice to get texts from friends saying "damn, your team plays with heart."

Twitter was on fire with pro-Albany sentiment, well after it was over. Many we're saying that we "always" play top teams close in the tourney. I like this reputation.

Huge congrats to Coach Brown and the team. Hold your heads up high!

If you don't use Twitter this may mean nothing to you but...

"DJ Evans" and "Albany" were top 10 trends in America during the game. Pretty cool to see them pop up as the top trends.

It's really nice to get texts from friends saying "damn, your team plays with heart."

Twitter was on fire with pro-Albany sentiment, well after it was over. Many we're saying that we "always" play top teams close in the tourney. I like this reputation.

"DJ Evans" and "Albany" were top 10 trends in America during the game. Pretty cool to see them pop up as the top trends.

When will the French major ever make that happen?

NEVER!

there I said it.

NEVER!

there I said it.

Where is that dope Sarver or what ever his name is?

This is a great article.

http://sports.yahoo....diacontentstory

Take note TU.

Clearly this is how it is done. Simply, Wilikin, Iorizzo and Singleis couldn't do this on their best day. It is so odd to see hometown guys root against the hometown team. They just have nothing good to say about UA athletics. Frankly, that is a sad! Thank God they all turn their attention to horse racing so they leave the spring sports teams alone.

Now Bob may not care for this.. but... Chipper Jones, future hall of famer Brave tweeted about UAlbany and DJ! As a Braves fan I love it

Chipper Jones @RealCJ10 Albany had a good game plan. Beat the press a lot and their point guard, DJ Evans can play on my team any day. But those unis?

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10 Bet Billy Donovan peeled the paint back in locker room in Orlando today. Not a good showing over 16 seed with bad old school Laker unis! Lol

Edited by MsGDG

NEVER!

there I said it.

LOL! Hell, Nano couldn't do that either

This is a great article.

http://sports.yahoo....diacontentstory

Take note TU.

Clearly this is how it is done. Simply, Wilikin, Iorizzo and Singleis couldn't do this on their best day. It is so odd to see hometown guys root against the hometown team. They just have nothing good to say about UA athletics. Frankly, that is a sad! Thank God they all turn their attention to horse racing so they leave the spring sports teams alone.

I'm sure they'll find a way to work in a few digs at the team in their post analysis.

Very proud of our guys. 3 games in 6 nights is tough...yet we hung around. Good stuff.

I think this WILL pay off with recruiting. It has to...we've shown a lot of people some good stuff. Too bad Evans is a SR...I like him a lot. On the bright side, Hooley and Rowley will be here next year and both have tons of experience...and I think games like these really help guys like Dallas progress. He should be a good role player next year.