UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

#3 Oklahoma vs. #14 Albany

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone suggest a sports bar to watch the UALBANY game tonight in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida? Just arrived and know nothing of this place.

Yes. there's a viewing party in Davie at the Hoops Sports Bar and Grill. It's west of Fort Lauderdale. If you are in the central part of the city, take I-595 west to University Drive. Then at the exit turn south. Drive a couple miles until you see Griffin Road. I think it might be on the west side of University. I've never been there, so I don't know for sure. Good luck.

So 'Land Down Under' has been stuck in my head all week (my 6 and 9 year old won't stop singing it either.) Not the radio version but the 1980 version: Men At Work - Down Under (original version 1980): https://youtu.be/D2lhmqKLais

Today, I thought I would start with something a little more upbeat and share with all of you...

https://youtu.be/VFHPgoZlSWY

We need a good lead guitar for the Pep Band!

Can anyone suggest a sports bar to watch the UALBANY game tonight in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida? Just arrived and know nothing of this place.

Yes. there's a viewing party in Davie at the Hoops Sports Bar and Grill. It's west of Fort Lauderdale. If you are in the central part of the city, take I-595 west to University Drive. Then at the exit turn south. Drive a couple miles until you see Griffin Road. I think it might be on the west side of University. I've never been there, so I don't know for sure. Good luck.

Thank you!!