UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Brown

Where people go to find my salary - seethroughny.net

Great site. Thanks. Interesting to see for 2015 Pikiel made $95k more than Brown. He need a raise! :)

Pikiell is also on the island...

Agree. Cost of living is much higher but comparing the two on the court. 5 rings vs zero (I think Pikiel gets his this year) it's a big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to see the difference between a coaches AD and a revenue focused AD over the past year(s). Pluses and minuses on each side.

So we know Will didn't get an extra last year did Katie?

Do we have any ideas if either will get one this year?

Edited by MRSGDG

Interesting to see the difference between a coaches AD and a revenue focused AD over the past year(s). Pluses and minuses on each side.

So we know Will didn't get an extra last year did Katie?

Do we have any ideas if either will get one this year?

Admittedly I don't obsess about this stuff that much but I do remember CB saying he had a meeting with Benson where they talked about the future of the program and that he was very happy with what he heard from Benson.

Wow! Has been a horrible job since they joined Big 10 and can not compete against the marylands, Michigan st., etc of the world. Does he think he can recruit the NYC players? Ask St. Johns how that's been going. I know he had rebuilding to do at the Brook and money talks but he should have held out for a few more weeks to see what's out there. One championship and he is out the door. Shows how much we appreciate CB for staying after 5 titles.

• Like 1