UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015-2016 OOC Schedule

I'm not sure I like it. We lose out on the money that we were being paid even if it's not much. And like I said earlier be careful what you wish for. You may see more green in sefcu than you would think. Would have axed the series. Now we are playing a free road game with nothing in return.

I'm not sure I like it. We lose out on the money that we were being paid even if it's not much. And like I said earlier be careful what you wish for. You may see more green in sefcu than you would think. Would have axed the series. Now we are playing a free road game with nothing in return.

Won't happen... We limit their tickets to 500 seats max... They will get one section... Behind their bench. Just let it play out... What would you have rather done? Play all games there...? Cancel wasn't an option I don't think.

Edited by Clickclack

Won't happen... We limit their tickets to 500 seats max... They will get one section... Behind their bench. Just let it play out... What would you have rather done? Play all games there...? Cancel wasn't an option I don't think.
500 and then the rest is up for anyone to grab. Just like the championship game this year with SB. Just imagine how much easier it will be for Siena fans to snatch up tickets.

500 and then the rest is up for anyone to grab. Just like the championship game this year with SB. Just imagine how much easier it will be for Siena fans to snatch up tickets.

You sell them right, you sell season tickets, then mini plans, then through alumni association before tickets to general public.. All those items are building the Albany brand far better than selling crappy tickets behind the basket for a road game year after year.

A home game includes some LCC fans watching their first game in Albany so be it .

I guess you guys are right. If the terms are the same for the current games at the times Union so be it. Seems like we would be settling as some have said a 2 for 1 would be terrible in the past. It would be nice to get the home game on national TV on espnu or something

Rome wasn't built in a day. Even if it's a 2 for 1, that's a fair concession to me. We had 0 games, and they had 100% of them. It's almost a meet in the middle.

That's if we are still getting paid the 30k-40k that was reported last year, plus the tickets we are given to sell.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Even if it's a 2 for 1, that's a fair concession to me. We had 0 games, and they had 100% of them. It's almost a meet in the middle.

Siena can't just give up the farm, even though eventually they will. It has to be a gradual move to the center/fairness or their fans will blow a gasket. Like just said, we have 0% of the games at home, now we have 33%...now keep winning.

disagree 100% with 2 for 1. Totally home and away or DON'T PLAY IT!

I suggest DP or someone set up the survey blog asap and send the results to Benson. I am confident 2 for 1 will come in a distant second to 1 for 1 or don't play. Some have suggested 2 for 1 is a "good" stepping stone. We are beyond baby steps. We are NOT the stepchild in the area any longer; we have proved our self over and over again. And don't give me the argument $iena still out draws us--their average continues to shrink, while ours grow.

We are a multi-sport successful school. If $iena could claim that also, I might give them some credence and admit to some concessions. Otherwise they should be begging us to play. We are a University, they are NOT. We have had teams in multiple sports contend for national championships, them not even close.

Edited by dslyank
  • Like 1

I suggest DP or someone set up the survey blog asap and send the results to Benson. I am confident 2 for 1 will come in a distant second to 1 for 1 or don't play. Some have suggested 2 for 1 is a "good" stepping stone. We are beyond baby steps. We are NOT the stepchild in the area any longer; we have proved our self over and over again. And don't give me the argument $iena still out draws us--their average continues to shrink, while ours grow.

We are a multi-sport successful school. If $iena could claim that also, I might give them some credence and admit to some concessions. Otherwise they should be begging us to play. We are a University, they are NOT. We have had teams in multiple sports contend for national championships, them not even close.

This.

Mhmm. I was confused as to why so many people here are ok with the 2 for 1 and saying good job benson. Glad I'm not the only one who think 2 for 1 is crazy lol. Everyone in December was dead set on 1 for 1 or cancel. Edited by UA'08