UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Quinnipiac 12/1 7:00

That was two hours of watching sausage-making but I'll take the end result. There are going to be some grinders throughout the year. Our first road win of the year.

Good game to have Stire and his 9 rebounds back tonight. I really like his toughness.

I guess I didn't have to worry about hyping Cremo too much last year.

Quinnipiac is pretty awful offensively..but they rebound the heck out of the ball and block a ton of shots. They force you to win ugly..especially if you're struggling from beyond the arc like we are. Those are the types of games a good veteran team like us should win when it's close late.

Thought Peter might break out of his funk when he hit that three early on. Still played good defense and distributed the ball though. And Cremo filled in for him on the offensive side.

Very solid win.

#FreeCremo. lol.

Would like to give a couple of Ray's minutes to Cremo...

Free him? Kid played 22 minutes. That's the right amount. And Sanders plays more of a three. Joe's a really good 2...and a versatile 1.

I wasn't even referencing his minutes, anyways. I was focusing more on running more plays for him or giving him some more freedom offensively. I think he singlehandedly helped us win this game. Clutch baskets to keep it close and made something out of nothing on numerous plays late in the game.

I know Sanders technically plays more of a three but there's plenty of times where he was playing 2 tonight. Aside from Cremo's production, what's more important is lack of mistakes. Rarely do you see an errant pass or a ridiculous shot.

Just got back from the game. Brown was furious with the team and a few specific players in the first half. The second to last possession of the first half, They passed to Hooley for a wide open three, had a chance to set himself and take a good shot. Right when he caught the pass Brown screamed, "ONE TIME!" and just dropped his head when it didn't drop. I really feel bad for Hooley. They came out with much better energy to open the second half. Cremo plays with so much energy and fire and I love it. There were a couple terrible calls by the refs late in the game. I was sitting right by the basket when the ball hit the backboard and then was swatted away, that was a goal tend but no call. The UA bench went nuts. Then the travel call on Rowley when he made a great hustle play to get that ball was bogus.

The important part is we finished on the road and won. Evan's defense on Q's final possession was awesome. Another cool moment was when Cremo was pulled late for Hooley and he was surprised and a bit upset. Dallas, who didn't play a minute, went over to him in the huddle and was talking with him and patting him on the back giving him encouragement. I loved seeing that.