UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: 2/8 @ Binghamton

Still don't think that 1 seed is out of reach. Big night on Thursday at UNH and watch out for UMBC when they host Stony Brook. You never know.

We need to focus on Thursday... Going to be really tough game. Win Thursday and #2 seed is going to be hard to lose. That's what's on the line.

Yes, UNH is going to be a handful. In the meantime, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy yet another 20-win season.

• Like 1

Still don't think that 1 seed is out of reach. Big night on Thursday at UNH and watch out for UMBC when they host Stony Brook. You never know.

We need to focus on Thursday... Going to be really tough game. Win Thursday and #2 seed is going to be hard to lose. That's what's on the line.
No doubt, but everyone's thinking they're going to run away with the #1 and it's not a lock by any means.

I'm sure they lurk.

Been saying this for a little while now. It's still within reach if we can win out and SB loses to Vermont or UNH and US. Do we really think SB will go 3-0 (albeit two of those are at home for them) against the other top teams in the AE in short succession.

This is the fastest UA has ever gotten to 20 wins in a season....and a lot of us, me included, aren't satisfied!!!! LOL.....Still ticked about the S.B. game......good to see Evan playing well when the team needs him....Bing. is small so good to see Rowley have a solid game too....

More ticked about the Maine game.

• Like 1

This is the fastest UA has ever gotten to 20 wins in a season....and a lot of us, me included, aren't satisfied!!!! LOL.....Still ticked about the S.B. game......good to see Evan playing well when the team needs him....Bing. is small so good to see Rowley have a solid game too....

More ticked about the Maine game.

totally understand the reasoning....that game, IMO, was set up for something bad to happen because of the plain and simple travel, early time slot combo...but still a bad loss agreed...

Bing. is small so good to see Rowley have a solid game too....

They started 5'11", 6'3", 6'6", 6'6" and 6'9". And Perovic at 6'9" got 34 minutes off the bench. I thought they had pretty good size.

I think the commentators were talking about how large they (Bing) were and how they were having a hard time guarding the smaller/faster UA guards.

Edited by MRSGDG

The real reason we aren't satisfied is because there have been so many games lost so far that the team should have won:

SBU: up 1 with under a minute left

Maine: lost to a bad team but still had a chance with the tip at the buzzer

Those are the 2 league losses. Then look at the OOC:

Kentucky: nothing to say about this loss

Siena: I think UA is a better team but the loss of Peters and Charles for that game killed UA against their bigs. I have no problem with this loss except it was LCC.

After that:

BU: still not sure how we lost this game. Just scoring trouble at the wrong time I guess

USF: terrible team we shouldn't have lost too

In all reality, this team could be 24-2 if not 25-1

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 1

I'm far more ticked at Maine, USF and BU (the red one)...all those games were within reach and we didn't close the deal.

Perovic was a non-factor in Albany and Rodriguez likes to jack 3's....I felt we had an size adv. when UB played here last month...either way....a win is a win at this point...I also agree that the Maine, USF and BU losses were brutal...but keeping our adv. mentally against S.B. is a little more important IMO....so let's take care of business next Wed....

Perovic was a non-factor in Albany and Rodriguez likes to jack 3's....I felt we had an size adv. when UB played here last month...either way....a win is a win at this point...I also agree that the Maine, USF and BU losses were brutal...but keeping our adv. mentally against S.B. is a little more important IMO....so let's take care of business next Wed....

We need to take care of business against New Hampshire first before worrying about Stony Brook. New Hampshire is a tough game for us we win only by a few points each time we play them.

We need to take care of business against New Hampshire first before worrying about Stony Brook. New Hampshire is a tough game for us we win only by a few points each time we play them.

Totally agree. Going to be a very tough road game.