UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #16: 1/5/19 - 7PM vs UVM **COACHES CURE CF GAME**

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Pretty sure that if the reason they're going to the game is specifically to cheer on Moll and Vermont..then they're not local "fans." This type of thing happens all the time with local Capital Region players visiting..men and women. Same thing happens when UAlbany plays near the home of our players.

UAlbany still gets the ticket sales! :D

You buy a ticket, you can root for whomever you want.

17 minutes ago, alum73 said:

You buy a ticket, you can root for whomever you want.

I concur, when I travel on the road it's go Great Danes.  So this evening, people will be in the house for UVM or a player on the team which they have interest...I will be rooting for the Great Danes!!!!

Edited by cwdickens
Missed something

3 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

This game is over... Don't even come out at the half. Booo

Yep, Campbell could have that rebound and didn't bother going for it. 

We are playing with zero hustle. Arguably the biggest game of the year at home vs the top dog in the AE. 

Lamb hasn't even been playing that much. Lol. 

Edited by Eli

7 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

On pace to lose by about 40...i say good... Maybe they will learn how hard it is and you have to be ready... Right now with no lamb getting their faces smashed in.

This. This kind of loss either sinks the ship for the year or snaps a team into understanding what's needed to be competitive and win. 

• Like 1

Like i said.  Not the game I wanted to start the conference season. Vermont is sooo much better. Would have rather gained some confidence on other teams . 

One of two things will happen.  Either they put it behind them quickly or regress tremendously. Up to them . 

I had this pegged as a loss all season but I thought we'd be far more competitive. We are getting absolutely smoked. Looks like those last few games of OOC were a false sense of hope. This team has a long way to go to compete with the top of the AE. 

• Thanks 1