UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #26: 2/16/2020--1PM @ Maine

Time for the annual journey up to Orono for a Sunday tip.  Will see who is healthy and can contribute.  Clark probably tried to hard to make up for Healy out and no one else could get to double digits and help him.  Perfect opportunity for some one to show they can be the number 3 option and they failed.  Add that to the abysmal FT shooting and you get what you get.  

Hoping for a in tonight!  Always hate this game for the team for some reason.  I also don't like he excuse of the long bus ride because Maine doesn't really have any short trips and all other teams have to visit them too. 

PS - These injuries stink.  We've been lucky over the recent years though to not have many of our top players hurt for really long periods of time.  It was bound to happen.

1 hour ago, DanesRGood said:

Hoping for a in tonight!  Always hate this game for the team for some reason.  I also don't like he excuse of the long bus ride because Maine doesn't really have any short trips and all other teams have to visit them too. 

PS - These injuries stink.  We've been lucky over the recent years though to not have many of our top players hurt for really long periods of time.  It was bound to happen.

Again who’s been out for long periods of time besides Lulka and Anderson? My question is why do they feel the need to start Hank every game. Start Hansen.

I think we are where we are. Healthy or not this is how the team would have been at the beginning of the season if everyone was healthy. .500

Edited by UA'08

5 hours ago, UA'08 said:

Again who’s been out for long periods of time besides Lulka and Anderson? My question is why do they feel the need to start Hank every game. Start Hansen.

I think we are where we are. Healthy or not this is how the team would have been at the beginning of the season if everyone was healthy. .500

You can just look at who was out for a long period of time, you have to look at who is playing through injury as well.

DeSousa missed a full game and was limited in a few

Clark has played through Injury.

Healy has missed a game and a half and played through injury

Rizzuto has only been healthy the last few games.

Hutch has been injured and playing through pain all year. 

Lulka/JoJo you mentioned

Has there been a game where we have been at full strength (minus JoJo) all season? Has there been a game where there has been even close to a team at 75%? I don't think so.

Hopefully by playoff time.

• Like 1

Just watched the replay.

Great to see Healy back. Lulka looked a little more like himself in this game. I liked the combo of Lulka and Hansen together.

Ahmad looked like he was going around pylons instead of Maine defenders. A lot of turnovers but otherwise, he was amazing to watch.

Kind of a workman-like win but much needed to stay in a good position.

• Like 1

Agree workman like w.  Just get in get the W and get out.  I cannot believe Hartford lost to Lowell, its like Hartford plays good only when they play UA.  We have a legit chance at third place, I think stony brook and Vermont are above all else and then talent wise were next, our offense is frustrating however and never know what will show up. A two seed would be amazing but doubtful at this point, considering how ugly the offense has been.