UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Should the University at Albany enforce their In-Door Face Mask Requirement for MBB & WBB games @ SEFCU Arena?

Should the University at Albany enforce their In-Door Face Mask Requirement for MBB & WBB @ SEFCU Arena?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should the University at Albany enforce their In-Door Face Mask Requirement for MBB & WBB games @ SEFCU Arena?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2021 at 12:59 AM

Let us remember all the ordinary people affected by all the variants pf COVID.... from the BBC News: 

Verified

More than 800,000 Americans have now died from the coronavirus, the highest recorded national death toll from the global pandemic.

The most deaths were recorded among the unvaccinated and the elderly.

The sombre record comes as the US reached 50 million confirmed cases of Covid-19 on Monday.

The last 100,000 deaths came in just the past 11 weeks, a quicker pace than any at other point aside from last winter's surge.

"The waves of illness that we're seeing will continue until the population-level immunity is high enough to prevent them. Quite simply, we're not there yet," said Dr Keri Althoff, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

Tap the link in our bio for more on the “barriers” that the US is facing in its battle against the coronavirus.

(📸: Getty Images)

#US #Covid #BBCNews

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

For the UVM game the Face Mask requirement remains in place however; as in all previous games there is no enforcement of this University regulation.....

Does not bother me in the least.  However you are right,  if your not going to enforce it then just take it down. 

51 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Does not bother me in the least.  However you are right,  if your not going to enforce it then just take it down. 

This seems to be the new trend--ask but don't enforce. I find it's better than nothing, and at least encourages folks to think twice rather than appearing to be impartial. In NYC, people are still wearing masks in most places, signs or not. 

Edited by Jammaster

6 hours ago, UA1882 said:

Absolutely, if you have no intentions of enforcing the face mask requirement .... drop the requirement ...  then fans make the decisions to show up or not.... while I am fully vaccinated and boosted...my health care provider has concluded that I likely had COVID around Thanksgiving...likely transmitted to me from unmasked UAlbany student.....